Part 39

Nandu stretched her both hands Infront of Manik. He chuckled and said baby tum sirf ek hi doll pakad sakti ho itna tiny hand se ...

Nandu made a crying face as she wanted to pick both of beautiful dolls. Manik kissed her cheek and said baby right now only one then after some hour I will give you another to which Nandu's reply was her bhangda wala dance which is poking her one finger in her and saying oii oiii doss ..(oh oh dolls).

Abhi : Manik let's get ready aur phir Nandu Ka birthday bhi toh aaraha hai finally she is going to complete her two years journey with us.

Manik said oh okay let's get ready and haan we are going to The Athenaeum Hotel & Residences also I have asked them to manage our clothes for travelling.

All were shocked as how did he manage it all as he is just a teenager and the youngest among them leaving Nandu but still behave the most mature among them all. They all reached there and all of them went to their respective room.

Manik made Nandu wear this :

     Manik          Abhi           Dhruv       Cabir

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik Abhi Dhruv Cabir

         Aliya                   Navya                Mukti

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aliya Navya Mukti

Everybody awws looking Nandu as she is looking too cute. Abhi asked Manik if they were going on his jet or attending flight which Manik said obviously my jet and they all make way towards his jet and within some hours they reached Malhotra mansion.

Cabir dramatically said finally home ...home sweet home ahhh. Nandu being Nandu tries to copy home soot home eh and giggles. Manik and everyone looks towards Nandu and everyone jumped towards her and kiss her cheeks which Manik glared them all as her cheeks become red due to everyone kisses.

(EVERYONE IS ASKING ME TO MAKE NANDU ELDER NOW BUT IAM ENJOYING THIS PHASE OF HER LIFE SO AFTER COMPLETING HER TWO YEARS IAM TAKING SOME leap)

Manik asked all of them to go and freshen up and as their vacation is still going on they are going to spend every single time with Nandu. Manik took Nandu to their room and bathe her to which she wasn't ready to get out so Manik took her forcefully which resulted in lots of crying.

Manik is trying to manofy Nandu but our chant Nandu with her small legs started to run recklessly inside the room while Manik is behind her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After 5 minutes she gets tired but still try to run but our Manik catches her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandu : No no no lun lun babiee

Manik : Bas Nandu no running aab let papa take care of his baby now....bimar paar jaoge agar kapade nahi pehnye toh

Cabir : Oe Manik kyun tang kaar raha meri bachhi ko ?

Manik turned towards the door to see whole fab4 and navbhi there. Manik explained all their baby's nautanki to them. Navya came forwards and said Manik aab iskye baal mein tel dalnye hai tu fresh ho ja mein kaar lungi. Manik thought for sometime and said no no Nandu will come with me inside the bathroom also. I can't afford to leave her alone. Cabir also tries to make him understand that it's not possible to be with Nandu all the time for Manik. But we are talking here about our lil Malhotra who is extremely possessive sorry overprotective and over possessive Malhotra.

Manik : I will take Nandu with me till then you make ready for our lil champi session.

Aliya : Yayy Manik it will be so much fun...we all will do our champi session with our baby.

Cabir : Haan haan humari drama queen jaoo aur ready karo tum saab tab tak mein abhi aur dhruv Nandu ke liye toys lekar aatye hai warna kaha ek jagaan baithnye manegi ..

Manik goes to take bath with Nandu and everyone goes towards to do their respective duty 😜. Nandu all the time stared at Manik (naughty baby)and blink her eyes many times. (Manik is wearing shorts ).

___________________________________________
Our government sucks !!They released the news that our exams going to conduct in this week but again Covid took over and our exams got postponed but still I have to read😭..some of you wrote messages and some of you sent me private message and I happen to be on wattpad at the same time so thought to give you updates

Unconditional Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें