Dissatisfaction... Disappointment

Okay guys I have atleast 100 - 180 readers and only only 50 at the most give votes on my story.

Silent readers please give votes iam requesting you all but ya iam not begging to you. If you don't like the story make sure you remove my story from your reading list and stop reading my story. Haan it just take one second for you to appreciate my work. I update daily do you know any other writer who updates daily??? Iam trying so hard not to burst out on silent reader iam not asking for any other things iam just asking for votes. You guys can give votes and even comments on other story which just have 2 chapters and all and here iam writing daily so you won't have to ask me or msg me for updates.

I have decided that I will only give you guys update weekly or even monthly because daily writers aren't appreciated.

And to those who love my story I know them all and I even reply to your comments you guys are the best and sorry iam giving you guys punishment because of silent readers but please bare for while. Iam sorry guys please forgive me and I won't disappoint you guys.

You all may think that iam too much selfish and all and Iam selfish of my work these two stories are very close to my heart and I want it to be appreciate. I love you guys and please forgive your selfish writer.