✨✨

Hello ji

I want to apologize to you all my family. I haven't been the same from September 2 the worst day of my life, I lost one of my family member: Sidharth Shukla ✨ Iam still in trauma and wasn't able to write anything as everything reminds me of him. But you know I have got several hints and dream (believe or not ) he'll be back ...you all have seen that conversation of shehnaaz with bk ji ...she also said the same thing jaise hero ki entry last mein hoti hai and the story is to be continued...Pura hoga...aaise kaise xod saktye hai ...I pray every morning and night for sidnaaz, his family her family my family for the Afghanistani women and everyone and I want to request you guys to do the same thing and about the story  I can't write "Mafia's Love" and among two other stories you guys choose one and the most voted story I will try to complete and don't worry after the completion of the most voted story I will go for other one and you all guys have to have patience for that. I know you guys had enough with my drama but what can I do ...I tried I tried guys every single time to write but my mind went blank. But I will try to complete two stories and Iam not here to ask for votes and comments and all or to gain sympathy...I just wanted to share my emotions, I believe in REINCARNATION .. Sidharth will be back shehnaaz will reborn after death and will live a longgggg life and I hope to be part of their story because our soul is formed from energy and you know energy can neither be created nor can be destroyed.

Unknown writer