Part -20

Guys iam sorry if you don't like my story or my writing style but this is my second time writing story and I love these kinds of Manan story and if you know some other stories like this please comment down..And i was also a silent reader but now I understood the value of votes and comments but I won't force you but if you only write comments also it will mean a lot as I just love to read you Pov and correct me if iam wrong and what scene should I write in next part )
Love you guys

Nandu thought that they won't give that shiny thing to her so she again forward her hand and cutely pouts but they didn't see her doing this. Nandu crawls towards cabir who is sitting in a couch and hugs his legs so that he don't run.

Manik was just shocked like she is soo cute that nobody can deny her request. Even she ask for their life the person infront of her will immediately agree seeing her cuteness.

Cabir : Nandu no bachha you will ruin the camera.

Manik : Oye tujhe Nandu se jyada camera ki parhi hain

Cabir : Abbye hulk iam talking about the photos Yaar maine pendrive mein save bhi nahi kiya hai...There are lots of memories

Manik : Oh oh ... suddenly he sees that Nandu is putting camera in her mouth he immediately tries to snatch the camera but our cry baby starts to cry for Camera.

Manik : Bachha ye khanye ki cheej nahi hai
Nandu tries to hide Camera but she miserably fails as Abhi Cabir and Mukti also comes to rescue the CAMERA.

Mukti : Baby dekho idhar idhar....and she brought a Barbie doll and shows it her and she immediately throws camera on the mattress thankfully it was saved either it will have been ground camera ki toh band bajni thii..

Nandu took Barbie doll in her hand and was showing it to Manik. Manik was also playing with her while Cabir and Abhi was transferring photos into pendrive. Our Dhruv and Alya were just watching and enjoying the scenario. Mukti is making dress for Barbie as Nandu ne nanga kardiya thaa Barbie ko as for her the dress is prettier than her and Manik was also playing and paying attention to Barbie(Nandu's opinion not mine)

Manik pick Nandu and make her stand on her own and Cabir came to support Nandu's body.

Nandu is just giggling as she is enjoying jumping

Manik : Bachha is enjoying to the fullest.

Cabir : Haan badi hokye sure bunny ke Tarah jump kartye rahegi...aajse bunny hi rakhdeta hoon name bhi

Manik : Arrey arrey shant Bachha itna jump karogi toh khud thak jaogi

Nandu ignores them and begins jumping while Cabir and Manik both are supporting her.

After 30 minutes of jumping and giggling Nandu feels hungry so she clings more to Manik and put her mouth in his nipple that's the only way of her telling that she's hungry.
Manik also feeds her and make her sleep. Manik informed others that teachers will come tomorrow to teach them as they have been taking online classes for too long.

Next Morning

Manik woke up first and sees that Nandu is clapping her hands to wake him up. Nandu is feeling pain in her gums so she is just putting hands in her mouth and is getting irritated while clapping or while putting hands in her mouth.

Manik goes towards kitchen and bring honey and he put it in her gums. After sometime Nandu is feeling little relaxed.

Nandu : Da ..da

Manik : Haan bachha

Nandu just showed towards her diapers and laughed ..Manik pull out her diaper which is full of her 💩💩 and make her wear new one.

Manik : Hush hogaya Meera bachha ready aab nappy time okay ..

Nandu just nods her head and Manik took her to his room and make her sleep by humming....
Guys if you help our team to make Shona shona cross 2M like and 100 Million views fastly then I will be writing a story on sidnaaz as they are my favourite and help us to make it again in trending no.1 and support our Sukla ji  new web series. Guys follow Siddharth Shukla in Instagram too and our doll Shehnaaz too 💕💕💕

Don't forget to watch Shona Shona do like and comment there guys. Love you all

I have created a new account on insta it will be real_szlove so follow me there or you also can message me without following me as I want to interact with you people.