Part 27

Here Abhi and Dhruv got everything ready for tomorrow's trip and like Manik decided that they are going with Malhotra's private jet .

Next day all are ready to fly to London

Next day all are ready to fly to London. Nandu is enjoying every moment outside she is giggling laughing and touching Manik's cheek pointing towards everything she sees new things.

Navya : Arrey arrey pari ko toh dekho kitna khus hai ....haye nazar nalagye and she did the usual kala teeka on Nandu.

Aliya: Navya you're behaving like an old aunty.

Manik : Aliya I know for you guys it seems traditional and old minded but jabse Nandini mili hai I also find that safe and helpful.

Cabir : Haan mujhe bhi lagta hai hai na princess.

Nandu looks towards cabir and says haan..ah.and she cutely nods her heads up and down and puts her hand in her mouth.

Abhi : Manik Nandu is frequently putting her hands in her mouth I think we should put mittens on her hand.

Manik : Aliya pass me that bag. I had put mittens in that bag.

Aliya passes her that bag and Manik found mittens and put in Nandu's hands who is trying to throw but unable to do so. She starts her favourite drama that is.......crying.

Manik : Arrey baba agar nahi pehnenge toh you will bite your fingers na

Manik : Arrey baba agar nahi pehnenge toh you will bite your fingers na ..aur boo boo hojayega.

Nandu : Boo boo no bo boo uiii uiiii

Manik : Haan aur uii uii hojayegi na hamari pyari baby ko.

Like this they reached London. Abhi's aunty and her family was there. Everyone knew about Nandini and every one loved her except Abhi's aunty as she wanted that pamper and love for her children that's why she is planning something evil in her mind.

Abhi's uncle, Rishab got so excited that he ran to Manik and says beta Nandu ko dedo toh ek baar kitni pyari hai yeh toh

Manik just gave her to Rishab and our Nandu just make annoyed face and she tries to go to Manik by forwarding her hands towards Manik. Abhi's aunty, Rashami just make faces and says kitni batameez hai yeh tum Saab ne bigad rakha hai isse choti yeh phir bhi dekho ...merye bachhe toh yesse nahi thye ...saab ke god mein man jatye thye. Listening this everyone got angry and our Manik baba was furious but just for Abhi's sake he kept quiet and just took Nandu from Rishab's hand and says toh kya hua aunty ....mein waise bhi Nandu ko Kisi ki nahi deta aur rahi baat bigadne ki toh Manik Nandu ko isse bhi jyada bigad de ka ki Kuch bhi Nandu ko bas sochna hoga aur mein usse saab kuch uske agye rakh dunga.

Listening him everyone got shocked except our fab4 and Navbhi as they all are ready to pamper her even more if that is possible and Manik Toh spoilt princess banake rahega. Rishab and Rashami's children were also there and they kept listening. Their daughter Himanshi and son Asim also think for something and goes towards Manik and Himanshi asked her Manu pick me uppie up.

Manik just look towards Abhi as he don't like children except Nandu. It's not that he abuse or think evil for children but it's just after Nandu he don't want to pick any child as to get pampered and his hugs kisses everything only belongs to Nandu. Here he don't want to break the poor girl heart so he politely says that Himanshi Abhi bhaiyya will pick you up ....Nandu is here na aur Kisi se bhi Nahi manyegi .

Himanshi wasn't ready to understand as she always loved attention and here seeing everyone just focusing on little girl she just got jealous and she did the normal thing every jealous child do that is scream. Nandu got scared and she starts to cry.

Rishab: Himanshi beta idhar aao ...baby dar gayi dekho ...yesse jid nahi kartye

Manik got busy trying to calm Nandu. Aliya Mukti and Navya got so angry on Himanshi that they want to teach her lesson but they also knew that she is just a child so they shouldn't do anything to Himanshi.

Asim : Manu baby toh scwared cat nikli ...Himu dekho she cry cry scwared baby and he laughed.
Himanshi also joined her and they starts to laugh together. Fab4 and Navbhi thought kya ajibo bachhe hai ...piddi se hai phir bhi evil ...uff I hope we don't regret coming to London.

Rishab: Bachho party saab chalo ghar car ready hai.

They all went towards their car except manan as Manik was calming Nandu. After everyone left Nandu also calmed down and she slept in Manik's arms herself. Manik thought she is tired of crying so she took nap early so he covered her with his jacket Which he was wearing and went to the car.

They all reached to their home and Rishab showed everyone their room and as they were all tired and it was night time when they reached home so they all went towars their room and got ready for dinner.

_______Thank you for following me as I have increased my followers from 216 to 261 in a day and without waiting for crossing the target here's a special gift from my side ....

_______Guys there's a new story my friend sidnaaz2003 has written Genuine Love try that one iam sure who love these kinds of cute story will love that one too 💞