Will he really be fine without me??

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out my phone to check who it was. It was Mia.

"Hello" I answered

"You are needed at the Headquarters right now and bring those Bangtan boys with you!!" She sounded kind of worried

It took some time for me to understand what she had just said "I have to what??"

"You.Have.To.Come.To.The.Headquarters.Right.Now" she repeated again slowly.

"Why??" This wasn't good. Being asked at the headquarters was very a complicated matter to deal with.

"You'll find out once you're here, but just be here quickly now" with that she hung up.

Today had already been a hectic day and it was late too, so why would they want us now.

So many questions were getting raised in my head. I ruffled my hair out of frustration and stomped on the ground.

"Let's go home Y/n" Jungkook came skipping to me with a smile despite his tiredness.

I got up and opened my mouth to speak but Taehyung spoke before me "I'm so glad that we're finally able to go on our world tour" World tour??

"Ah I'm so excited. Its been doing since we last saw purple fans" Hosek added with his heart smile. How should I tell them??

"Y/n, do you something to tell us??" Yoongi interrupted and there was a sudden silence.

"Ummm...actually we're all requested at the WLJSP HQ right now" I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"And??" RM asked

"We have to leave now" there I said it. Way to go Y/n. You perfectly ruined their moment.

***

We all reached the HQ in no time, after all it was me driving us.

No sooner had we stepped in than Mia ran towards me. She was a breathing mess.

Her hand was tightly gripping my shoulder while she took some time to compose herself.

"Sib wants to see you" she finally blurted out.

"What?? Why??"

"She saw that" she said then looked at BTS "She saw them"

The members stared at her with looks of confusion on their faces. We had no idea what she was talking about.

"What do you mean she saw them??"

Instead of Mia a cold voice answered "I happened to see BTS exhibit their powers"

The woman walked towards us. The heels of her shoes tapping the floor and her long black overcoat slightly floating in the air dramatically. Old lady knew how to do a dramatic entrance, didn't she??

"And now" she spoke in her icy cold tone that sent shivers down my spine "I think they have to start training to become agents"

What the freaking romance was happening here?? Did she say "start training to become agents"??

"Wait, what do you mean??" I asked. I could see the others tense up beside me.

"They have to start training to become agents, meaning from now on they are no longer to be singing and dancing in front of people." Madam Sibia glanced at the said men.

"Excuse me" Rm spoke up "I don't know who you are but maybe you're the head here. We do not want to be told what to do"

Jin backed him up "Yes, we have the right to make our choice. You cannot just order us to suddenly leave everything and start to be agents"

The cold lady arched an brow at them and smirked "You all have jeopardized the organization's efforts to maintain peace. Your reckless use of superpowers in the middle of the road hasn't done any good

"Do you know why the Thanotians are trying to invade our planets?? Its because the great holders decided to pass on their powers to seven boys, who just sing and dance in front of people. While we have to face the consequences of you pointless work."

Give me a reason for not punching her right now because I'm going to split this lady in half. Huh talk about being smart.

"It is not pointless" Tae said with gritted teeth, the boy with the body smile was gone and goodness I was already starting to feel light.

"You cannot say that our music us pointless" Yoongi added and tightened his balled fists "Its our hard work!!"

Just when I thought the day couldn't be any worse.

The others who were passing by were also staring at us, but they quickly looked away because of Madam Sibia.

It was already dark and the time for shift changes so there were a lot of people in the entrance hall where we were having this discussion.

"I disagree with your decision"

Everyone's attention diverted towards me.

"I think that they should continue what they are doing" icy lady glared at me "I think they have trained enough and that they can protect themselves, including the people around them."

"Are you implying that we let this matter go??" She glared at me

"I agree with Y/n" Mia came to stand beside me

"And we all agree with her" Hobi said with a smile.

"This is not something that you can decide and the decision has already been made. You.Are.Quiting" she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"What if any harm comes to them?? Once you refuse to obey, you are out. We will not take any responsibility" she harshly said.

"Then I will take responsibility" I wasn't thinking straight, and I didn't want to.

"Huh??"

"I, being one of the top agents am willing to take responsibility for them. If any harm comes to them then I will be answerable to everyone"

What was I saying?? Am I out of my mind??

"Very well then" Madam Sibia smirked, quite devilishly "You can take the responsibility"

_________________________________________

A/N: I'm going crazy!!!!

Did you know?¿
It took me so many tries to write this chapter before I ended up with this. Every time I wrote there was a different plot until I decided to quickly start winding up.

Anyways please vote and comment.

And maybe also reccomend me some good reads. It getting really boring lately.

Tuitions are still on and I'm not getting enough sleep.

I also found out that the nuclear bomb blast in Hiroshima and Nagasaki was Einstein's fault. Should I go back in time and kill him before he found out about E=mc² 🙃🗡