What I feel.........

[Y/N P.O.V]

It's been a week since I moved here and nothing special has happened till now. I got a chance to know the BTS members more and turns out they're pretty nice people.

I learned some cooking from Jin, and I also found out that Namjoon is also like me, we fall under the category of "I break everything I touch". Thank goodness he doesn't have any powers.

I also pulled some pranks on Yoongi with Hobi and Jimin. One time he left his room to grab some snacks, so Hobi and Jimin distracted him and I removed his bed from his room. He was so furious that day and the three of us couldn't stob ( lol ) laughing.

I also hid Jungkook's game console because he would always be playing video games, but karma's a stupid b(that word)h and he also stole my favourite t-shirt, the Deadpool one. Ugh!!! That bunny boy, he's so irritating.

When Jin found out about all the pranks I've pulled he kind of scolded me and told me I shouldn't do it, but I felt happy. I don't know why......maybe it's because he reminded me of a family, they all did.

They all cared for me, I felt like they were my family because they treated me like one.

The only problem was the introverted naughty bunny boy.......he's always after my things, always stealing everything that belongs to me........

But today he's different maybe because I was too harsh on him. What happened was.........I was outside my room for a while and he sneaked into my room......and when I went inside he was standing beside a shattered photo frame, specifically my family photo's frame. It was of that time when we went to Disneyland. I was with my parents......happy.......smiling.

I shouted at him,
"Get out of my room, Jungkook!!!!!!" Quite harshly

"I'm so sorry y/n I was just-" was all he could say before I literally dragged him out of the room and shut the door.

I was crying because that picture is very special to me and he just dropped it, maybe it was an accident but I wasn't thinking straight at that time. I could hear him apologize from the other side,

"Y/n I'm so sorry, please listen to me......it-it was just an accident. I didn't mean to do that." He sounded like he was about to cry.

"I hate you Jungkook, just go away!!!!!"

I was crying on my bed and then I fell asleep, when I woke up I felt much better. And it was already morning, that means I slept the whole evening and night.

I've been slacking off a lot these days......

Maybe I shouldn't have shouted on him, i should talk to him today......

So today the great BTS have to practice for something called.....ummmm......MOMO?? no no......MEME?? Oh I forgot what it was called........oh!!! It was MAMA!!!!

"Yah!! y/n are you just gonna space out??" Jin shouted at me from the kitchen.

"No,no I was just wondering where Jungkook was. Does anybody know where he is??"

"He's in his room. Why are you concerned about him suddenly??? Huh???" Jimin asked me with a grin.

"No, I just wanted to talk to him about something. "