eight

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT

───────

───────

her words cause your knees to just about give out beneath you.

"maybe i should finish what i started hm?" she asks, satisfied with the power she has over you.

you can't seem to formulate an answer past the clouded headspace you are now in.

she retracts her hand and you quickly turn around meeting her eyes.

"or i could just, not."

 she walks, pushing you onto her bed, her cane dropping on the floor. she straddles your hips.

her hand reaches down, and slips under your nightgown. 

she rubs slow circles into your clit through your soaked panties. 

you let out soft moans as the sensation overtakes your mind.

 "leave you throbbing, begging for me to let you cum all over my fingers."

she sets a faster pace, intensifying the pleasure that runs through your body before quickly removing her hand, your whole body jolting at the loss of contact. 

"is that what you want hm?" she asks, caressing your inner thigh.

you shake your head, still not able to form coherent words.

"use your words. tell me what you want darling." she whispers. her hand quickly moves back to your throat, gripping it tight.

"plea-please fuck me ms. venable." you plead, out of breath.

with that she obliges, plunging 2 fingers into your soaking core. you squeeze your eyes shut, moans scattered as pleasure sets your whole body on fire.

her hand still wrapped around your neck, her grip gets tighter as her thrusts get harder. 

as your high approaches it just as soon disappears as does her hand.

your eyes snap back open, meeting her dark ones. 

"wha-?"

she smirks, proud of herself before pulling her dress over her head and throwing it onto the floor beside her, you mirroring her actions and doing the same.