thirteen

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT

───────

───────

the feeling of wilhemina placing kisses all over your face pulls you from your dream.

you adjust your eyes, brain still in it's calm state of confusion from sleep.

"well this is different." you giggle, squinting at her.

"good morning angel." she whispers, smiling softly.

you notice her hair is already pinned up, face half makeup-ed.

"oh shit, is it late?" you ask, figuring you missed something.

"no it's still early. i just woke up earlier than usual and didn't want to disturb you. you looked so peaceful." she says brushing the hair from your face.

you admire her hair for a moment, something so simple yet she's so good at it.

you laugh softly, mind wandering back to one of the first conversations you had.

"my hair is humorus?" she asks, a confused expression on her face.

"do you remember one of the first conversations we had? in the library. i was staring at your hair. " you respond laughing.

"yes. your surprising direct nature caught me off guard, one of the first things i noticed about you actually. i don't even think you know that you are being direct, you just know to speak the thoughts that cross your mind, it's always genuine." she says, her words now catching you off guard.

"really?" you giggle, taken aback by her words.

"it's one of my favorite things about you, besides your odd admiration of one's hair styling abilities." she responds, mirroring your laugh.

"speaking of hair styling abilities, can you do my hair for the ball?" you ask.

"i would love nothing more. now get up we have breakfast and then we are picking out our dresses." she says with a kiss, lifting herself from you and returning to her mirror.

you get ready for the day, not being able to kick the smile that has finally returned to your lips.

you try your best to put aside any thoughts about what's going to happen tomorrow and enjoy your last day.