six

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT, (kinda aggressive?)

sorry if this is absolutely terrible this do be my first time writing smut AJKDH.

───────

───────

you enter her room.

she slams the door behind her and you jump, pulling a low chuckle from her.

you wipe the few tears that got away, and tuck the lose strands that fell from your ponytail behind your ears. waiting for your "punishment".

"ms. venable, i'm sorry, i- didn't- i-" you stutter.

she roughly grasps your chin and pulls your face so you are looking into her eyes. a surprised gasp leaves your lips as you stare into her eyes, darker than usual.

"not maintaining eye contact with the person whom you are speaking to is disrespectful. look at me when you are talking." she says, her tone low.

"yes ms. venable" she releases her grasp.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't ever mean to break the rules i just had to talk to emily. i didn't think anyone would notice. she just- she needed to talk. i'm sorry i should have told her to wait until morning." you manage to get out trying to gain composure, as you force yourself to make eye contact with her.

she stands, unfazed by your words. a small smirk forms on her plump lips.

"save your sorry's, they wont do you any good now." she whispers, face inching closer to yours.

"what- um- what are- what's my punishment?" you stutter, unable to straighten your thoughts out due to the fear or it might be the arousal that continues to grow beneath your dress.

"you think it's that easy huh?" she says, walking around you.

"wha-"

"on your knees." she cuts you off.

you oblige, kneeling down as the cold wood presses into your knees.

"you are going to count. lose track and we start over."

"count wha-"

her cane hits your ass, the loud sound bouncing around the room.

your words vanish as they are replaced by a surprised groan.