twelve

───────

───────

you lay awake, still wrapped in wilhemina's tight grasp.

your head pounds lightly.

everything is kind of numb, mentally everything feels fuzzy.

your body is consumed by wilhemina's touch unable to move from her grasp, in fear that once you leave it you might never feel the sensation of her warm skin against yours again.

your heart lies in pieces, as does hers.

being broken is much easier when you are with someone broken.

she shifts, eyes squinting open trying to hide from any sort of light.

you always wake up first, which means you always get to see the few moments of blissful confusion when wilhemina first wakes up.

even though the little creases on her forehead beam a different emotion, her lips are always turned up a little at the corners first thing in the morning.

"i would do absolutely anything to wake up, you in my arms and tangled in my hair, every morning for the rest of my life." she whispers, lightly brushing through your hair with her fingers.

"me too mina." you return, tucking your head back into her chest.

you lay still, hoping that maybe, if you don't move a muscle, that just maybe, you would never have to leave the warmth this moment fills your soul with.

"we should talk about everything." she sighs.

"do we reallyy have tooo?" you reply, sitting up and looking at her.

"what are you going to do if you get accepted?" she asks, face falling a bit despite her attempts to keep composure.

you move to straddle her lap, she sits with her back against the headboard and you cup her face.

"if i get accepted, we will figure it out." you whisper, placing kisses all over her face.

"and plus, we can just run away." you roll your eyes playfully and laugh.

"oh yeah?" she taunts.

she flips you over, now underneath her as her hair falls to the sides of your head.