[12] Return to Hermitage

Alternative title : 归隐田园Author : 萝卜精Tags : Rebirth, ancient, mpreg, farming, Status : not translatedChapter : 121 completed Link : http://www

Author : 萝卜精
Tags : Rebirth, ancient, mpreg, farming,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 121 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4771832

Description

After Fang Shujing's death, he found out that his life was actually in a novel. He was originally a farmer and was replaced by a rich one. After 16 years of good life, the master returned. He and the demon seemed to jump up and down, and all kinds of botched framed masters were seen through and sent back to his hometown, and finally ended in depression.

After resurrecting his life, he decided not to be greedy for what others have! At any rate, he is also a person holding a spiritual spring, not to be exhausted. Unexpectedly, in this life he still has a male daughter-in-law who is married.

Although he has never seen anyone, his house is always clean and his field is always neat and tidy, just like the master snail in the book, quietly taking care of everything about him.
Fang Shujing planned in his heart to find a good day and marry someone home.

🌻🌻🌻

Slice of life .. there are few unreasonable plot 😑 but this story quite enjoyable ...

The ending was ... 🤦🏻... I thought the story progress was still in the middle ... But the next page already fanway ...

There are many plot hole that needed to be closed ... Like xiao houye plot, what the purpose xiao houye give MC his prince mansion token (only 2 piece token in prince mansion, one in old houye, the other in xiao houye now in MC hand) to boost MC golden finger ??

And MC more like transmigrated people from modern time than rebirth people 🤔😅