[144] Don't act like baby

Alternative title : 不准撒娇Author : 山河南渡Tags : ABO, School life, childhood friends, Status : not translatedChapter : 42 completedLink :https://www

Author : 山河南渡
Tags : ABO, School life, childhood friends,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 42 completed
Link :
https://www.gongzicp.com/v4/novel-162942.html

Description :

Sunshine Fitness Girl Heart Alpha x Iceberg Beauty Schoolmaster Omega

Sheng Heng found an extra large dog as soon as he returned home

"Brother Heng——"

Sheng Heng was caught off guard and fell into a fiery and strong embrace. He was stunned for a second before reaching out and holding the back collar of the "dog" and forcibly dragging the person away.

"Collect the pheromone." Sheng Heng commanded expressionlessly, subconsciously propped up the back of the sofa with his hands, and eased his soft legs.

How could this kid's pheromone be so oppressive?

"Brother Heng!" The person who hurriedly came out of the equipment room called Sheng Heng, who frowned and walked in. "Luo Yan is susceptible. Don't go. Someone was injured just now. I know you two have a good relationship, but you are O He is A..."

"Yeah." Sheng Heng nodded to thank him, but he didn't stop. Before anyone could finish speaking, he had already pushed the door open in response to the trembling alpha pheromone.

The equipment room was a mess, like a few Alpha fights.

Sheng Heng also had some palpitations in his legs, but he walked slowly toward the corner.

"Brother Heng?" The gloom and gloom on the young handsome face were swept away when he saw someone coming, with some pitiful grievances.

Sheng Heng's always indifferent face now has a gentle and soothing smile, and the cold breath of Cedar exudes. He walked to Luo Yan and squatted down, spreading his arms:

"Come on, hug brother Heng."