[18] After wearing adult scum, I married my cousin

Alternative title : 穿成人渣之后我娶了下堂夫Author : AK47Tags : ancient, transmigrated, farming, Status : not translatedChapter : 104 completedLink : http://www

Author : AK47
Tags : ancient, transmigrated, farming,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 104 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5084395

Description :

Warm reminder: The back of this article may not be as exciting as the previous one. Please be cautious when you enter the pit and sigh while looking at the sky.

Once you have traveled to ancient times, this person is still a rogue. He was still a bachelor in his late twenties, and finally settled on a mate, who was still a man.

And this wife also brought a small carrot head, what can he do, of course, is to find a way to make money to support the family.
He finally recovered a life and a home, so he naturally had to take good care of it.

In order to protect his wife, he picked up the fear during the college entrance examination and began the road of imperial examination.

Bai Ranxi had a good life in the first fifteen years, and the wind went smoothly. Who knew that he had to escape from his original home after a defeat. I thought that the person who remarried for the child was a rogue, but I never thought that there really is such a person who treats him wholeheartedly. Misfortunes and blessings depend on, but this life is no longer worrying.

🌻🌻🌻

Typical transmigrated into ancient time, reading for the face slapping .. but the face slapping was ... Peh ~ not exciting enough ... Lol .. i just scanning the content and not really read it ... because its cliche and boring for me 😅