[15] The apex of the waste prince

Alternative title : 废太子的心尖宠Author : 酒窝蟹Tags : Ancient, Mpreg, Status : not translatedChapter : 81 CompletedLink : http://www

Author : 酒窝蟹
Tags : Ancient, Mpreg,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 81 Completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4880833

Description :

As the least favored son in the family, Yu Fengbao was sold to the palace and became a eunuch because of two elder brothers, in order to collect dozens of taels of silver for his brothers to marry their wives, and to survive for their parents and younger siblings.

However, what is sadder than this is that he was accused of serving the dead prince. It is rumored that the dead prince is violent and loves biting people most.

Yu Fengbao walked into the house tremblingly to wait. He happened to see Xie Chengan in the moonlight. His eyes were sparse and handsome, and he was dumbfounded.

Xie Chengan: "Enough to see?"

Yu Fengbao shook his head quickly.

Years later, Xie Chengan, who had become Emperor Chengping, took Yu Fengbao into his arms, "Bo'er, have you seen enough?"

Feng Queen Yu Fengbao blushed and shook his head as he did when he first saw it .

The ministers hurriedly changed their words: Long live the Queen of Phoenix!

The violent belly black waste prince attack vs. the soft cute little eunuch's

eating guide: 1, overhead, very empty. It's just a little sweet essay without logic.
2. Shou is a true eunuch, 1v1, sc, he.
3. Give birth.

🌻🌻🌻

The beginning a bit interesting, but the middle to the ending was boring ...