[167]🎖️Cute cubs are weak and helpless, don't want to be popular

Alternative title : 萌崽弱小无助,不想爆红[娱乐圈]Tags : Slice of life, mpreg (not really), childcare, wealthy family, entertainment circle

Tags : Slice of life, mpreg (not really), childcare, wealthy family, entertainment circle.
Chapter : 196 completed
Status : not translated
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5190853

Description :

Tang Xiaoou is a four-year-old boy from the Lantiantian Orphanage. He accidentally hit and participated in a variety show for the development of cute babies. The winning little cute cub can get all the tuition from elementary school to doctoral period, and the best learning resources in the world. (As long as the little cute cub is willing to continue to study) Of course, there are other rumors that a wealthy businessman who cannot bear children sponsored this program. The purpose is to train the successor of the business empire during the variety show registration period. There are countless little Meng cubs. Tang Xiaoou learned that his parents might know his existence through the show, so he ran the penguin all the way, staggering into the live broadcast of the audition. Tang Xiaoou flashed his big eyes and looked cutely at the camera. Milky voice said grimly: "Hello everyone, my name is Xiao Ou Root. Xiao Ou is here to look for Mom and Dad. Xiao Ou really misses Mom and Dad. If any uncles and aunts see Xiao Ou’s parents, remember to tell them, Xiao Ou has been waiting for them to come and pick Xiao Ou home." In the live broadcast era, the dog-eyed, small nose, and pink-skinned Tang Xiao Ou instantly gained a lot of attention. Tang Xiao Ou became a sea in one fell swoop. Choosing one of the little reds and being affectionately became Xiao Tang Xiao Ou Tang Xiao Ou originally just wanted to go on TV to find his parents. Who knows, as soon as he goes to a variety show, he can’t leave. The chief producer and director of the show personally arrive at the orphanage, request Tang Xiaoou participated in the official program recording. Chief producer: "Little lotus, you will be able to find your father only after you participate, you know?" Chief director: "Little lotus, let's do this, if you participate in the show, there will be an uncle who will sponsor your orphanage and others Children, improve the food and the environment." Xiao Tang Ou blinked with big eyes to look at the orphanage with debris on the ceiling, and nodded to his uncle and uncle: "Okay, I will participate." After entering the variety show, the sweetheart Xiao Tang Ou instantly captured Every episode of the live broadcast of fans’ hearts, everyone is worrying about whether he can stay till the end, but the appearance of Xiaotang lotus also accidentally set off a gale in the entertainment circle. The host of the show said on social media: Xiaotang lotus root, we want to be your godmother, can we?
🌻🌻🌻

Its long journey, hehehe little slow. Our MC is 4 year old child, an orphan try finding his biological parents. The dynamic is focused on his relationship with his parent, childhood friends, a
The game, and the relationship of his parents (typical step brother (no blood relationship) fall in love with me story). There no big drama, no misunderstanding.

*Mr Lu is not our MC other father, but he is future FIL 🙈 ehm . . and poor Mr lu till the end he still single.

MC shou dad is intersex, but unfortunately the gong and shou decided to not have more children, because their promise to MC.

🍑🍑🍑

I am back ...
Wow its been few months, I am off from wattpad. Lately I had been updating my  reading list in novel update. Hehehe so many new project 🤤🤤 ... So many hidden gem being excavated .