[56]🎖️I heard you handsome, but I'm blind

Alternative title : 听说你帅,可惜我瞎 Author : 常安十九画Tags : Entertainment circle, Status : not translatedChapter :  70 + 4 completedLink : http://www

Author : 常安十九画
Tags : Entertainment circle,
Status : not translated
Chapter :  70 + 4 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4918025

Description :

    Lin Xiao, born a pair of scissors Erotic youthful pupil, but it is a congenital visually impaired.

    One rainy night, a drunk young man was sent to his massage shop by a friend.

    Lin Xiao: Sir, please take off your shirt first, and then lie on the bed.

    Fang Chi, the captain and drummer of the Tiantuan band, had a pair of peachy eyes and was drunk and romantic. He squinted at the black-haired and snow-skinned boy in front of him. Then he looked at the two words "massage" on the neon sign flashing with sluggish color. -Dialed "110" casually.

    Lin Xiao: Panic. Jpg

    misunderstanding! The shop is a decent shop, and the people are also decent people!

    After a desire-immortality-desire-death, it recurs from time to time. Cervical spondylopathy. Band soul. Shoulder and neck pain. Fang Chi is greedy by Lin Xiao's craft.

    Fang Chi: Cupping, massage, acupuncture and physiotherapy, one-stop health care, private customized monthly and annual life members, small masters, consider expanding the scope of personal business?

    Lin Xiao: Sir, I don't sell my skills but I sell myself.

    Later-

    Lin Xiao: Yes, don't be nervous, don't be so stiff...How can you relax?

    Fang Chi: Huh.

    Later--

    Fang Chi: Yes, don't be nervous, don't be so rigid...How to relax what you taught me?

    Lin Xiao: QAQ! ! !

    Luanbang stuns the little master.

    [Quiet, cute, natural black. Eyeblindness] vs. [Mengsao dark wave neck and shoulder disease. Drummer attack]

    Edible guide:

    1v1, pseudo. Entertainment background, the protagonist has no prototype! Urban love cookies, easy and free.

    Reception is true. Visually impaired people have only a slight light perception in their eyes and are physically disabled.

    If there are any bugs in the relevant field expertise involved in the article, please Jun Haihan.

    This article does not have any referentiality, nor does it mean to discriminate against special groups at all. Hope you will know!

    Content tag: Special liking Entertainment circle Sweet text Shuang text

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Lin Xiao, Fang Chi ┃ Supporting role: Sand sculpture text "Dating in Pure Love Comics" Please advance! ┃ Others:

    a brief introduction: formal health care to understand the

    intention: born in the dark, running towards the sun.

    A brief review of vip works

    Lin Xiao gave birth to a pair of seductive Qiu Shui cut pupils, but he was a visually impaired person. He lived with his adopted master and his wife since childhood and learned a good technique of massage and massage. I thought that life would be in the darkness of Gujing Wubo day after day, but an accident on a rainy night caused him to meet Fang Chi, the captain and drummer of the popular entertainment band CALM. So far, the two have changed from "Massage Master" and " Based on the relationship between customers with shoulder and neck diseases, to signing an exclusive "private contract", a hilarious and relaxing "shoulder and neck pain recovery journey" began. This article is fluent and natural, with a concise language style. The author's writing is witty and humorous. It has the delicate emotions of the protagonists from attracting each other to gradually approaching, and it also appeals to the public to pay attention to the special group of "visually impaired". The taste of quality, the longer it gets deeper.

🌻🌻🌻

At chapter : 53