[70] Fraudulent Marriage

Alternative title : 骗婚Author : 贺新郎 Tags : ABO, modern, sickly character, entertainment circle, orphan, tragic past, hidden marriage,Status : not translatedChapter : 92 + 1 completedLink : https://m

Author : 贺新郎
Tags : ABO, modern, sickly character, entertainment circle, orphan, tragic past, hidden marriage,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 92 + 1 completed
Link :
https://m.gongzicp.com/novel-184944.html

Description :

Mr. Fu took care of his Bai Yueguang Su Jianqiu in his five-year debut, from the 80th line to the 18th line. The company was terminated by the company because of the scandal, and owed a debt. Forced to seek refuge in Fu Bai, the wealthy president, the two married by contract. Su Jianqiu has since become the nominal "Mrs. Fu", but he knows that Fu Bai has a white moonlight, and he is just a stand-in. * Originally made a deal with Fu Bai, and the two got what they needed. Su Jianqiu worked hard as an actor during the day and as a stand-in at night. But he gradually realized that it was not the case... Fu Bai actually knelt on one knee and held him a ring, and put it on him affectionately. Fu Bai actually signed a marriage agreement under his head and remanded all his wealth as a guarantee, saying that he would never fail him. Fu Bai turned out to be... Anyway, his belly grew sloppy. After seeing Qiu, Su realized that he might have been deceived... * The black-bellied short-term and gentle president X The charming and stubborn actor secret love came true / pseudo stand-in / love after marriage / dog blood / Bai Yueguang * Mine: Abo gave birth to a child , There are private settings. The characters have no prototype. Both attackers and receivers have had predecessors. Parking lot refers to the road bib @贺婚纱, wherever there are three rows of ellipsis in this article, you can go to the parking lot to find the omitted content. In addition, I will put an advertisement for my ending cold text.

🌻🌻🌻

😈😈 The description really deceitful ...
When reading the description, what I feel is happy sweet text protagonist, misunderstanding in the front, then the gong will chasing the shou, happy ending ... But the reality is ... 😭😭 Its full of dog bloods ... with sweet moment between them here and there ...