[153] Divorce Agreement

Alternative title : 离婚协议Author :冷笑对刀锋Tags : ABO, Marriage, fall in love after marriage, Divorce, Cheating, Raped, Status : not translatedChapter : 139 + completedLink :

Author :冷笑对刀锋
Tags : ABO, Marriage, fall in love after marriage, Divorce, Cheating, Raped,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 139 + completed
Link :

Description :

CP: High cold control desire, abstinence and self-discipline MP alphaX meek and forbearing wife Omega. Years on. 

[Introduction] Marriage requires love and time to operate. Yin Xiuwen upholds this idea and spent four years hand in hand with Fang Qilang. He worked hard to play the role of "wife", quit his job, took care of housework, and wholeheartedly supported Fang Qilang, who had huge political ambitions. He never complained that he had only one marking opportunity per month, and even took the initiative to cater to the other party’s preferences. Yourself. Until...that day, he smelled other Omega pheromones from his abstinent alpha husband. 

[The following demining matters are very important]

This article is not suitable for any controlling party, favoring each other and favoring the X party, and watching the clean party, please consciously click X. A big pot of dog blood, sugar knives flying around, cheating is not a misunderstanding, not a misunderstanding! ! HE. Not a fairy tale love story! 

🌵🌵🌵

This is dog blood story ...

*Spoiler

Lol ... I know from the description I will be feeling tortured 😣 ... but I can't control my curiosity ... So I read the ending (yeah its really save so much heartache 😌)

So actually ML was drugged, being raped then he was filmed, because his Alpha pride, ego and whatever character he has ... He didn't tell MC the truth ... MC as gentle omega try to trust ML (yeah with setting in ABO world, you can do anything crazy because pheromones) until he saw their sex video ...

MC and ML marriage is like bussiness, although MC try to love ML and they only have sex like once in every month, its because ML believe that marriage must be like that and his desire for work first.

ML that feel he guilty because the rape and he feel that he has cheated on MC don't touch MC for months and MC feel that ML has sleep with another omega, never tell the truth and with pheromones defiency he sleep with his gym coach for revenge to ML ... and ML saw it all ...

So missunderstanding + you hurt me and I hurt you formula ... They divorce ...

They already sign the document, but still together ... Until there is car accident, ML save MC, ML being paralyzed under waist. ML still want divorce MC because he can't have sex with MC (entrus). Fortunately ML omega father save the day (he also wanted to know the truth) ... He gave MC a recording of zhou and ML talk. So they are good again.

The plot that make me most relieved is to know that zhou is rapist and alpha bully 😁 its really important because I can hate him safely ... Its different if ML AP is ordinary omega, and want ML to be rensponsible ... Although its rape, it will make more difficult situation.

For anyone wanted feeling miserable, feel free to read it ... 

Besides of the dog blood drama, I still enjoyed the ending .. 🤣 hahaha start reading from chapter 127 🤣🤣