[68] Master don't make teouble

Alternative title : 少爷,别闹Author :妃太子Tags : mpreg, modern, abusive, unrequited love, Status : not translatedChapter : completed

Author :妃太子
Tags : mpreg, modern, abusive, unrequited love,
Status : not translated
Chapter : completed

Description :

After serving the young master for ten years, he wouldn't be called when he was disliked, and he wouldn't be able to wait for bedtime. He was beaten to the point that he lost his hearing. Gu Yichu touched his slightly bulging belly and said that he had to leave for this meat group. But I don't want to just hand in the resignation letter, the whip chain will follow one after another. Gu Yichu felt that he might really die in the hands of the young master. After a long sleep, I didn't die, and hurriedly ran away with buns. Then...then the young master’s way of chasing his wife..."Dad, that pervert stole your panties again..." "In the beginning, you have to believe me, I didn't!" "Bang——" The door was heavily closed. It seems that the road to chasing his wife will be very long~~~ The master cp is indifferent and cruel, the young master is attacked x inferiority, she can bear the prosperous world, the beauty servant receives the deputy cp1, the good life is good, the control desires super strong brother attack x is handsome and handsome, the late dark brother receives the deputy cp2 Ruthless perverted gold main attack x tortured tough substitute MB suffers early abuse and abuse, and later it will die sweet to you. There are cute buns inside, so don't spray if you don't like it. 

🌻🌻🌻

🤦🏻 Typical abusive scum gong underworld leader story. When the shou finally gone, the gong regret it, he finally realize he love the shou. Reunion. Gong chasing the shou, the shou realize that he still love the gong. They are together again, with little bun. Fin~ lol .. the side couple have same love formula with main CP, so this story is rather dog blood drama.

Out of topic :
the character cover of this story from anime durarara, its nice anime. No BL here. But I actually ship them too 😳.