[111] Exclusive pheromone

Alternative title : 专属信息素陆阎Author :五所谓Tags : campus life, rebirth, ABO, modern, Mpreg, contract marriage, Status : not translatedChapter : completedLink :

Author :五所谓
Tags : campus life, rebirth, ABO, modern, Mpreg, contract marriage,
Status : not translated
Chapter : completed
Link :

Description :

Chu Yu didn't expect that he would be able to cross by moving a brick. Before wearing it, he was a poor batch, but after wearing it, he was still a poor batch. He was "sold" to someone else as a wife by his original drunk father when he was just 18 years old. Chu Yu: Will you allow me to go to school if you marry you? Lu Yan: Yes. Chu Yu: That's fine, I'll go with you! Lu Yan: First of all, I don't like you. Except for special periods, we'd better not meet frequently. If you obey, I will keep you safe. Chu Yu: Although I don't understand what you are talking about, I understand the last sentence, the deal! ———— Lu Yan: Has Chu Yu ever asked about me? A housekeeper: No, Mr. Chu eats well every day and sleeps well, especially when he spends money, he is very happy. He has never heard from you before, he is very obedient! ———— Some corner of the campus. Some a is working hard to release pheromone. "Why can't you smell the pheromone..." Someone was horrified. Chu Yu: "I don't understand what you are talking about!" Later, when Chu Yu's first special period arrived, Lu Yan hurried to school. This was the first time he smelled Xinxiang in 27 years. ———— Chu Yu: Didn’t you say that it’s better not to see each other often? Lu Yan: I regretted it.