chapter 10

once joohwan asked that question, the table went quiet and all eyes were on seulgi, who was starting to sweat. the black haired girl slowly looked over to her "girlfriend" who is just as nervous as her and who was staring back, 'what the fuck am I supposed to say?'  joohyun shrugs. she'd hoped seulgi came up with something quick as her father was eyeing the hockey captain down.

seulgi thought before looking over to the man again, a gulp coming down her throat as the tried to get her words out. "well, sir this is a funny story that's really gonna make you laugh-" and as if on cue, the doorbell rang making the tall girl bounce up to get it.

she jogged to the door and opened it. once she saw who was behind the door she rolled her eyes and closed the door again and walking back to her seat.

she hears the door open, causing her to let out a sigh. "i can't believe you closed the door on me, junior! what's up with that?"

the man whined, also making the girl groaned as she looked over to her to her father, who was chuckling nervously. this is wonwoo, seulgi and daniel's half brother. he was the oldest out of the three and was her father's child. see, hyoyeon and seulgi senior met at a donation gala after hyoyeon's divorce with her ex husband. wonwoo was only a newborn then. the two fell in love as if it was love at first sight. then, three years later, they had seulgi.

"pops, why is he here?" seulgi sneered.

her father knew the two could not get along and not because wonwoo didn't belong to her mother, but because everything she had, he took and broke without even asking! he didn't respect her privacy or her things. not to mention, the two bump heads often about each other's behavior and differences in their personalities.

"you guys are siblings. you need to get along!"

the man chuckled as he looked around and irene spoke up, "i don't mean to interrupt but-who is this?" the beauty looked over to her "girlfriend" who was clearly annoyed with him. the man also had very similar features to the kang family meaning they must be siblings. it seemed like the relationship between the two older siblings was slowly fading away.

"wonwoo. seulgi and daniel's older brother and who might you be, beautiful?" he winked as he ruffled his younger siblings' hair only to be pushed off by his younger sister. she hated the way he treated her. she's fucking 18 not 5!

she also didn't appreciate the way he was staring at her fake girlfriend. he looked at her as if she was a well done steak with garlic mashed potatoes and a beer on the side. she wanted to put him in his place, sibling or not. he was lucky that the other girl's parents were here or he would've been flat on his back by now.

"first of all, you're just our half brother, and she's irene. my girlfriend and her family." the green and black haired girl growled, only getting a laugh from her older brother, causing her to roll her eyes again.

"oh god—you? kang seulgi, the sibling who uses her dick instead of her head to think, the one that can't stay out of a fight for at least a week, the one that literally smokes atleast eight times a day, has a girlfriend? that's the most unbelievable thing i've heard all day."

the captain's face slowly fell as she slowly turned to joowhan who's face was now a bit red from anger. why couldn't wonwoo shut his mouth for once?

"kang, can we have a little word outside?" the middle aged man said through his gritted teeth as he got up and harshly stabbed a fork througha piece of meat and his blue eyes piercing right through the girl, making everyone hush up.

seulgi stared at the fork inside of the steak. he's been calling seulgi by her first name since the small house tour and now she's fearing for her life right now.