chapter 11

seulgi stood there as the girl walked over to her. she looked at the other girl and her eyes widen. 'it really is her..' she can't believe it. after all this time, she decided to come back to the country after all this time. seulgi didn't forget what happened before she left.

"chungha..." she said barely below a whisper.

her ex-girlfriend smiled and suddenly hugged her, but seulgi didn't hug her back. she couldn't. it was too much for her, too fast.

"it's been a while. you look nice. i see hockey really cut out for you."

seulgi looked so different than the last time she saw her. during their freshman year, seulgi was just a scrawny and lanky little thing. although her strength was still there, her body hadn't fully hit puberty. now seulgi's blossomed. shes gotten buffer, taller, and even more attractive.

when seulgi finally caught her voice she spoke up, "when did you...why are you..."

chungha giggles and scanned the tall girl from head to toe. seulgi was sporting a grey cropped hoodie that showed off her tight abs, black sweatpants, and her hair tied in a messy bun, stray baby hairs falling out the hold. the girl looked good without trying.

"my dad got stationed back here from texas and he wanted me to spend the rest of my senior and college years here. i've been here for about two weeks." seulgi gently nodded.

they stared at each other for a bit until she saw something-more like someone staring at her. she gulped.

irene looked at the two from afar. the mystery girl. she had long black hair, big eyes, slim waist, and a curvaceous body. 'who the hell.?' she thought as she watched the mysterious girl squeeze seulgi's broad shoulder. her eyes widened and she stares at seulgi, waiting for her reaction. but she didn't do anything but uncomfortably laugh and brush the petite girl off her. she continues to glare at the scene before calling out her best friend, who was currently talking to wendy five minutes after sungjae left.

"sooyoung?"

"yes, unnie?"

"who's she?" the tall black haired turn her gaze and looked over to where the brunette was staring, "oh shit."

wendy suddenly become interested and furrowed her eyebrows. she couldn't believe her eyes. "irene you need to go like now." the blonde knew exactly who that was and what she did to her best friend. there was no time to explain. she saw the bear like girl blank out.

irene swiftly walked over, standing next to her "girlfriend." she kissed the tall girl's cheek and grabbing her hand, hoping to get her attention, "hey, baby. how's practice?"

the hockey captain looked over to the president. she was slightly panicked. she didn't know how irene would react just yet. "it's uh-going good. hyun, i want you to meet someone." the beauty cocked an eyebrow as she looked at the girl in front of her, 'definitely seulgi's type.'

from afar, wendy, sooyoung, and roseanne were watching. "do you guys think she might get out of this alive?"

"joohyun's not usually the jealous type, but this is kang seulgi we're talking about here."

wendy shrugged, "bet five dollars she will." the two park girls shared a knowing look before looking back at the canadian, "deal." just then, the whistle blew, startling the three.

"hey kang and shon, get your asses over here! practice is about to start and you two have a new play to teach them! not to mention we got a game tomorrow!"

wendy groaned before getting up and fixing her sweats, "guess that's my cue. i'll see you guys later, okay?" the two nodded and the canadian placed a kiss on sooyoung's cheek before heading to the other side of the ice rink.