chapter 13

it was now second period and joohyun sighed as she listened to sooyoung blab about whatever she was talking about, but that wasn't really on her mind right now. what was on her mind was the bad girl hockey captain.

she stared at the girl, who was casually sitting and her giant boot kicked up on the desk, talking to wendy and moonbyul probably about what they're were gonna do after practice, until a cheerleader came up and started talking to her.

she continued to watch, blood boiling at the sight of the girl flirting with seulgi, twirling her brown hair and of course, seulgi ignoring her and looking very disinterested in what she had to say. her face relaxes. she's been doing this for the last three weeks, denying everyone that came her way.

this made joohyun really missed seulgi's attention. it felt strange without seulgi around to flirting with her or just making her laugh.

"now see, that could be you. flirting with her and teasing her." sooyoung said, catching joohyun's attention. sooyoung saw where the older's gaze was and had a small smirk plastered on her face.

"all you have to do is take her back and based on what seungwan tells me, she's still head over heels for you, unnie. i mean, look at the things she's already done. she misses lunch with her friends just to make you comfortable."

irene finally turned her gaze away. "i know, soo it's just she has her issues and i'm scared she might actually hurt someone all because she was trying to defend my honor."

sooyoung rolled her eyes, 'she already has dumbass.' "look. you know i am not the biggest fan of kang seulgi, but even i can see how much she wants to be with you. she really changed her ways for you. granted, she's a bit aggressive, but that's just because she cares. didn't she say she would get better over you guy's break or something?"

joohyun nodded. "i don't know. i just want her to stop treating me like i'm some little girl who can't handle herself and always have to be saved. if we were to get back together, then that would definitely have to change."

"excuse me?" a familiar deep honey-like voice asked that joohyun knew all to well.

she looked up at that beautiful bear-like face and her eyes slowly fell to her lips as seulgi continued to speak. god how she missed those soft lips.

"sooyoung, can i borrow joohyun for a minute?"

sooyoung looked past the raven haired girl and shared a knowing look at the short-haired brunette behind seulgi, who was also looking at the three of them. "she's all yours, kang. talk to you later, unnie." joohyun nodded as she watched the girl walk away.

seulgi sat where sooyoung was sitting and stared at joohyun. she was a bit nervous, but there's a voice ringing in her head, telling her to right her wrongs. "listen, joohyun. i'm sorry about what happened earlier. i swear, i would never do that to you." joohyun winced at the thought of what happened earlier.

flashback

seulgi blinked aggressively before processing the information she just recieved before bursting out laughing as she read the article. 'how'd they even get that picture?'

" chungha and i are not dating." joohyun raised her eyebrows, suprised at seulgi's reaction. this isn't the seulgi she knew. she really was trying to control her anger and she was proud.

seulgi, on the other hand couldn't believe the rumor, but that isn't anything new for seulgi though. the playgirl used to always be on there, whether it be her girl of the week, brawls, or winning competitions.

"i'll just ask hoseok to take it do-" just as seulgi said that, hoeseok's news microphone was in her face only this time the person behind it was baekhyun.