Sorcerer's Stone- Part 4

Regulus Black
(1:23 am September 9)

I really do enjoy Victoria and her company. I like being able to see my brother's godson and seeing my cousin's son. She doesn't know about any of that but she won't stop asking. But I got her to be curious and make stupid descisions in some other place, the Forbidden Forest. I mean it is Forbidden to Victoria will either kill an animal or the animal will kill her.

"This place isn't even scary, it is just pitch black here so it is okay. Look at that tall tree I bet I can get to the highest branch in 4 jumps." Victoria jumped from branch to branch in 3 jumps, I have no idea how she did it. At this point we were deep in the forest so no one would be here, thankfully that means no unicorns and no V-Mort. Her and I had been there for about 2 hours talking to someone and had to ruin it.

"Ms. Potter, is that you?"

"Ummm... hi Headmaster." Victoria looked more frightened by the glowing wand attached to Dumbledore's arm than anything else. "What are you doing here?"
"Victoria I know almost everything, I have actually been waiting to interact with you in a place where you should not be."

"Oh umm... okay? What do you want to talk about? My suspension?"

"Actually no, I wanted to talk about... Regulus." My eyes grew wide and so did Victoria's how does he know, is there another Regulus? What the hell is happening?

"Victoria how do you get a guy with one arm out of a tree this tall? Wave." I made a joke to make Victoria relax a little.

"Nice joke Regulus, you do know I can see you also and hear you. Why do you think Victoria has her own room?"

"How can you see him?"

"I can also see ghosts. I am one of the most powerful wizards. Though you have a gift."

"If powerful ghosts can see him how am I gifted?" She had a point, Hary is probably gonna see me one day.

"Actually I had to train for years yet Regulus came to you when you were 9, am I correct?"

"Yes Headmaster. I can leave if you want."

"No, stay, you have a future here, I like to let people's curiosity run wild. Just stay out of the places that are forbidden that are in the castle."

After that me, Victoria, and Dumbledore talked for another 2 hours before Victoria went to sleep in her dorm. I of course sleep on the floor. Now everyday at exactly 1:23am we go to the Forbidden Forest till 4:45 then we go back to her dorm and take a shower, sleep, and start the day over again.

"Victoria, remember, there is always more than just an education. Always remember mischief, peace, truth, betrayal, prince , and love."

I have no idea what the hell does that mean mischief? Does he mean Fred and George? Peace? Harry and Victoria's relationship? Truth? The truth of her life? Betrayal, is someone betraying her? Prince? Is she gonna meet a prince and marry him like wtf? Love, most likely the love for everyone. That is definitely not what it is but that is what it is right now