Goblet of Fire - Part 2

Victoria Potter

"Now Victoria what is that?"

"It's a radio. Muggles use it to listen to the news and to listen to their favorite music Mr. Weasley."

"Simply remarkable. And Victoria? Please call me Arthur or better yet dad. Because any child who is like a child of mine is a child of mine."

"Thank you Arthur!" That felt nice. Imagine my whole life I went without a dad and in the past year I gained or just realized I had three father figures and a mother figure. Remus, Sirius, Arthur, and Molly.

"Now is this a radio. It looks different but does the same things. But it looks more complicated."

"Holy snickerdoodle! That's an expensive looking waterproof radio! Where did you get it?" It was rose gold and black. Just beautiful.

"I don't know. If this is more complicated how about you and I switch radios. You can listen to music while drinking water and I can look and see what radios are." Even though Arthur didn't understand waterproof, I switched radios. I can't wait to take showers while listening to TLC!

I put my stuff upstairs and saw Hermione and gave her a huge hug and same with Ginny. Everyone was upstairs in their rooms Harry was with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Molly and Arthur were in the kitchen. The twins were in their room as a punishment. Percy was in his room.

"Hey Percy." I said as I walked past his room

"Go away you mena- oh! Victoria is that you? How have you been?" Percy said walking up to me. He hugged me lightly and went and continued his studies.

Percy and I have always been friends. Since I was in Ravenclaw and he dated Penelope the prefect of Ravenclaw, he was the only nonRavenclaw allowed to every party. And yes he went to every party. That's something Ravenclaw's are bound to keep a secret. He's liked me ever since I taught him how to do better time management to continue his studies, watch his brothers, and hang out with his girlfriend. But he's liked me since my second year when I convinced Penelope to give Percy a lap dance.

"I've been good, same old, same old. I've been studying more. How have you been?"

"Good! I got a job at the ministry but me and Penelope broke up..."

"Oh, that's great! Great about the ministry not Penelope. If you guys are soulmates you'll be together again. Don't you worry and maybe you'll ev-'' I was interrupted by loud banging. Percy asked me to see what was happening outside and to please stop it. I was bored anyways so I said yes.

I walked out to see a handsome man. He was tall, thin, and was of course red headed. He was a Weasley for sure. He had long hair that he wore in a ponytail and had fang earrings. I doubt Molly approves of this. He was holding up a table with his wand and banging it into another table held up by another wizard. He was dreamy.

SHIT UP VICTORIA YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

The other table was attached to an even dreamier wizard. He was shorter and stocky. He had big muscles. His face looked weather beaten. He was soooo freckled that he looked tan. He had a big and shiny burn on his left arm. He had bruises and scratches all over his body. Red headed also.

They both looked at me and smiled and waved. I did the same. They put the tables down and walked towards me.

"So you're Victoria Potter, I'm Bill Weasley." HOLY SHIT BILL WEASLEY. HE'S EVEN DREAMIER THAN I THOUGHT! VICTORIA NO THINK ABOUT BLAISE!

"Ahhhhh, so you're the one who saved our little sister? She always tells us the story of the Potter twins. I'm Charlie Weasley. Dragon extraordinaire." I shook both their hands.