Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 7

Victoria Potter

"Goodluck at today's game, you will do amazing!" I said as I gave Cedric a huge hug. "I will win, and crush your brother." I smiled, "You win then you'd have to go against the best seeker I know, Cho Chang." I had already told Harry good luck and went to find my boyfriend.

"PANSY!" I screamed as I ran to Pansy, I hugged her as I saw she wore a yellow sweater, I knew she was rooting for Hufflepuff because I saw her making out with a second year named Herbert Fleet who was the keeper. Draco rolled his eyes while he wore only black, he hated both teams. Blaise wore a green jumper with black jeans. Astoria wore a green turtleneck with leggings. I was wearing a red sweater with Harry's number on it, and I wore yellow socks with Cedric's number to show I cared. "How are you my Torio-Oreo?" "I am so happy now that I'm with you my Zucchini!" We all walked to the Slytherin stands and sat in the front row. We sat Astori, Draco, Blaise, me, and Pansy. Crabbe and Goyle didn't go because apparently they got one of Draco's shirts messy with ketchup or mustard and he would kill them if he saw them.

"BOOOOO! GET OUTTA HERE HARRY LOVER YOU SUCK THE GRYFFINDORS SUCK!" Adrien Pucey yelled in my ear because he was directly behind me. Other Slytherins started yelling at me till I grabbed my wand and turned around. When everyone saw it was me they went quiet as I held my wand to Adrien's neck. "Calm down Ms. Potter this bitch doesn't matter." Regulus told me but I was pissed. No one talks bad about my family, especially my brother, unless it was me. "KEEP CHANTING BITCHES UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP WITH MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS!" The other Slytherins clapped for me, when I saw who they were, I realized they were halfbloods/muggleborns/ bullied Sytherins. I stuck up my middle finger at Adrien adn turned back around. "Damn Babe that was awesome."

Harry and the Gryffindor team take the field, and through the rain and wind it is impossible to see anything. Harry and Cedric circle around each other looking for the Snitch All of a sudden, he spies the Snitch, and finally, as he pursues it on his trusty Nimbus 2000 broomstick, I looked up to where Harry was to see hundreds of Dementors milling around alongside the field. All of sudden I saw Harry fall off his broom. I stood up immediately and watched as people screamed. Then I heard the screams of my mother in my ear. I felt someone grab my hand drag me out, I saw it was Blaise. He and I ran to Madam Pomfrey's when I got there. I watched as they put Harry in the bed. I sat there and Ron ran in with sticks in a blanket? "Ron, why do you got sticks?" I said not taking my eyes off Harry's body. I couldn't lose him, then I'd have no one. There are no other Potters I know of. "This is actually- this is- HARRY"S BROOM!" Oh shit.

Harry woke up and Remus went back to teaching! "Okay, first things first all that stupid homework Snape gave you, I don't want it." Everyone cheered except for Hermione who granted because she had already completed hers, Harry's, Ron's, and even mine. "Second, I have decided to switch seats." I looked at him with a questionable face and then I realized. I looked at my partner who was Blaise. "VICTORIA HE IS GONNA SWITCH YOU AND BLAISE! RUN OUT OF THE ROOM BEFORE HE CAN SAY IT! IF YOU DON'T HEAR IT, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!" I sat frozen then I heard it...

"I want Mr. Goyle to move from next to Ms. Granger, to Ms. Parkinson. That means Mr. Thomas go next to Ms. Granger. Now I want Mr. Malfoy to stand up, you are no longer sitting next to Mr. Nott but instead next to Ms. Victoria Lily Potter." He looked at me and smirked as my eyes widened. "Mr. Zabini go next to Mr. Nott please." I then stood up and got really angry. "REMUS!"

"What did you call me Victoria?" He raised an eyebrow. "What should I call you?" I crossed my arms sitting down and leaning back in my chair. "Maybe, Professor Lupin, like everyone else, unless you want me to unleash your secret?"

"You say my secret, I'll unleash your secret so no." I smirked and out of the corner of my eye I saw Blaise smirk and lick his bottom lip as he stared at me. "Mr. Zabini and Mr. Malfoy move, and as for you Ms. Potter detention with...how about Dumbledore. I will not allow you to sit with your boyfriend." Everyone said "ooooo" at this. But he and I both knew what he was doing.