Chamber of Secrets- Part 8

Victoria Potter

Professor Binns gave some explanation of what the Chamber of Regulus oops. I mean Chamber of Secrets is. Regulus didn't like that when I told him about it.

He said his brother told him about it. He told me his brother is stupid but also dead and did the exact same stuff he did. Served the dark lord, betrayed him and died. But I think he is lying. I didn't even think he even has a brother.

It was about 11:32 at night and I was laying down, I was really tired because Fred and George took me to prank Percy. We took pictures of them 2 and printed them. Then we taped them every wear and I ironed them on his robes🤭. He wasn't happy. He screamed at them, because I was hiding in Hermione's room, he ran out and got mcgonagall. She started laughing and said she knew 4 boys who pulled this prank on a slytherin. Apparently the 4 were also Gryffindors. I wonder who. Maybe my dad even knew them!

I was finishing my potions homework and Regulus was telling me the difference between an Animagus and a Metamorphmagus.

BANG BANG BANG

I looked up to hear loud knocking on my door. I got up and opened my door to a frantic Harry and he ran in.

"Hey you okay?" I said worried.

"No,"

Harry explained that when he was sorted by the hat the previous year, the Sorting hat had told him that Slytherin would make him great. When Harry thought how much he didn't want to be in Slytherin, the hat placed him in Gryffindor. He hopes he is not somehow connected to Salazar Slytherin. However, much of the school seems to think that he is.

"Dude if you were connected to Salazar Slytherin, I would be too. I wasn't sorted into Slytherin. " I said.

"Plum, didn't the sorting hat have a hard time choosing between Slytherin and Ravenclaw?"

"Yeah..." I muttered.

"Heard you're friends with Myrtle."

"Umm, yeah. She is an amazing listener and she is great."

"Cool. Me, Hermione, and Ron think that Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin. We are gonna find out by making a Polyjuice potion, thus turning ourselves into Slytherins and eavesdropping on Malfoy in their House common room."

"How are you guys doing this? Snape won't tell you the recipe or whatever. And hell no am I asking Snape because he hates me." I said loudly where Harry shushed me and I gave him a death stare.

"Well I'll tell you. Hermione says that she could have a teacher write her a note to check out a book from the restricted section of the library, where that potion would be."

"Okay makes sense."

"By the way, Snape for some odd reason loves you but hates me. Like Dumbledore said Snape hated dad so he hates me I guess but why love you? You suck." He says laughing.

"No, you suck." I smirk at him.

"We were wondering if you wanted to... aslo polyjuice yourself too?" He says leaning back as if I'm gonna slap him. He smiled weakly.

"Harry. What the hell?  OF COURSE. I LOVE SKEEMS!" I screamed that Harry covered my mouth.

"That's great, but that isn't why I'm here."

"Why are you here?"

Harry looked down and played with his fingers and I knew.