Sorcerer's Stone-Part 2

Victoria Potter

"HARRY WAKE UP I HEARD SOMETHING" I viciously shake Harry awake because all of the bangs I heard

"Go back to bed Plum" Harry groaned as he shifted. Dudley was snoring and was being really annoying

"2 things. 1. Stop calling me plum I don't know why you call me it, you know I hate plums. And 2, how can u sleep when Dudley is snoring, this place sucks, It's our 11 birthday, and there is someone banging at the door.

"I call you Plum because Queen VICTORIA loved plums and you want to be Queen Victoria so... also no one is banging on the door." Harry groaned

"Fine then your Prince Harry. Meaning you're below me in the line for the throne. And I'm more important." Harry had already fallen asleep but I couldn't.

"Well maybe we should open the door?" Regulus came up behind me and stared at me for an answer.

"Regulus I can't just do that. What if it's a killer?"

"But what if it isn't and also if you die you and I can hang out. I was uptight and boring my whole life. Let's have some fun because when I died it was when I finally found the light."

"I don't know..." Regulus looked at me with sorrow. Then I realized that I'm 11, a woman, who cares what Prince Harry says, I only care about what I say. And what Regulus says because he keeps me from killing Harry. "Alright I'll open the door." I stood up then...

BANG

BANG

BANG

Everyone woke up to that, me and Harry held onto each other while Dudley looked at the door with terror in his eyes. Vernon and Petunia came running and Vernon had a gun! The door went down and a giant man walked in. At first I thought he was a woolly mammoth but it was a man. He started talking and handed me and Harry a cake and said a sentence which would change me and Harry's lives...

"You're a wizard Harry and Victoria!" I stood there shocked, that meant that Regulus was not just a figment of my imagination and that I was right and Harry was wrong!

"I told you we were wizards." I whispered to Harry. Other stuff happened that I did not really care about like I did not even care that Dudley basically became what we all knew him to be, a pig. I just cared that Regulus was a real friend and I had him with me.

That's all we did at that cabin and then we left with Hagrid.

---------------

Hagrid told us how our parents died and a lot of things about the wizarding world in general.

"You're the chosen one, Harry!" I smiled the whole time until that sentence. Was I really the second best at this too? Why is Harry the chosen one and not me? He did not even do anything. He got hit with some green thing and did not die because of our mom's love. That green thing could have easily hit me, but NOOOOOO. It had to hit him. Mom had to love me right? I mean he can have dad's love because he is Harry JAMES Potter, but I am Victoria LILY Potter. Make it make sense.

Regulus could tell I was sad that Harry was famous in the wizarding world and got frustrated that people said "Hello Harry Potter's sister" instead of "Victoria Potter?!?!?! Can I have your autograph?" Because he came swooping in.

"Hey stop making your self esteem go down, the spell could have easily hit you and you would have died. Or it could have killed Harry. Besides who cares, you are going to the best wizarding school and you can see a ghost that no one else came. You have a gift" He smiled