Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 10

Victoria Potter

I ran into the Shrieking Shack with remus and he spoke as I heard Harry's voice.

"How did you figure it out Remus?"

"Well Sirius I had help from a younger person come here Sky." I walked in and gave a weak smile at Harry, Hermione, and Ron who looked scared and angry at me. I then looked at Sirius who looked at Remus who nodded at me and smiled at me. I returned the smile and said the three words he had longed for me to say.

"Hi Uncle Padfoot." He ran and hugged me tightly. "VICTORIA! YOU FIGURED IT OUT I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE BRIGHT JUST LIKE THE WOMAN YOU ARE NAMED AFTER AND YOUR GODFATHER! HOW DID YOU KNOW!?"

Snape rushed in and Remus and Sirius had a little back and forth. they are such a married couple. "SIRIUS STOP TALKING!" I yelled at Sirius. Suddenly Harry whipped Snape into a  brick wall.

"Plum tell me how it wasn't him."

"It wasn't Sirius. If SIrius is a Black, most of the Black's are death eaters so they could find him easily so why make him the secret-keeper? They probably made him the secret-keeper but he wanted to switch it to someone else." Sirius nodded and smiled at me, "If Peter is "dead" but the map says he isn't, then he isn't. Peter must have become a rat and left a finger behind to make it seem like it was Sirius but Ron has had it for 12 years. Peter was an animagus he could change into a rat. He left behind a finger and Scabbers is missing a toe. Why hide unless you were the one who betrayed our parents? It was Peter, not Sirius." Everyone stared at me blankly.

More shit went down "I've done my waiting, 12 years of it, in Azkaban!" That kinda stuff y'know? Peter came back and tried to touch me. Ew.

"You should have realized, Peter, that if Voldemort didn't kill you then we would, together." Remus said with him and Sirius ready to Avada Kedavra them some rat soup.

"No!" Harry screamed.

"Yeah no! I wanna kill him! Or at least help you guys!" I said. I was pissed at Peter, a life of misery for me, Harry, Remus, and Sirius for 12 years because of him. I would love to kill him.

"I really like her." Sirius said and I nudged Harry and smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, she's a fun time." Remus replied.

"No you won't help us Sky. Harry- Harry, this man-" Remus said. "I Know what he is, but we'll take him to the castle."

"Bless you boy, bless you!" Peter tried to touch me and Harry. "Get off." Harry stepped back and I felt gross all over. "Don't touch me! Does anyone have purell? He is gross." I said and Sirius tried to hold in a laugh.

"I said I'll take you back to the castle, after that... the Dementors can have you. Victoria, anything to add?" Harry turned to me, everyone looked at me, Peter had pleading eyes. 

"Yes. I think that anyone I like is the people we should like okay? I hated Scabbers and look what happened. I like Remus and Sirius and I thought Sirius was innocent and I was right. The moral is Victoria Lily Potter is always right and I am going to need Remus to sing Rainbow Connection tonight because I sing it every night and I am sick of it. Also Harry, Peter is wormtail, Sirius is Uncle Padfoot or Padfoot and Remus is Uncle Moony or Moony, and would like to be known as that. I am smart and pretty and I have a boyfriend, GO ME!" Sirius couldn't hold in his laughs any longer.

"I wish I was the godfather of the both of them because they are the both of us." Sirius whispered to Remus but me and Harry could hear it.

We got out and me and Harry walked over to Sirius. "I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again as a free man." I looked to my right to see Regulus crying, I knew he missed him but I couldn't tell Sirius without Dumbledore's permission.