"Why the human realm?" Gus tilted his head looking up at me.

"Because it's a bit difficult to drive six drunk people home on a staff. Now go get ready!" I said walking backwards before turning around and started running towards the direction of the portal gate's.

_______________________________________

Time skip

I pulled into the bar parking lot. I was driving my mom's dark blue van. I made sure to drive a van because there were seven people including me, so I needed the room.

Plus, I don't have my own car yet...

I walked into the bar, a fresh smell of beer and booze washing over me.

Songs about Friday, drinking, and crazy nights were playing on the overhead speakers, being drowned out by the sound drunk men and women playing game's of pool.

Well this seems familiar.

I looked to the corner of the room and at a small booth, there sat Amity, Amelia, Boshca, Willow, and Gus.

I walked over to the five and sat down.

"Hey hey hey! Where's Amelia?" I put my arm on the table leaning back into the chair.

"She's over there playing a game of card's with some drunk guy's." Mia said taking a shot.

I looked over to the other side of the room and there she was... Holding a drunk guy by the collar yelling at him about something involving duck's, cards, and led.

"How many shots has she had?" I pointed to the girl threatening a very scared man.

"Considering how you only arrived five minutes before us, let's just say way more then you'd think." Amity said chucking.

Amelia's face scrunched up as tears came to her eyes as she dropped the man. But when he put a hand on her shoulder to give comfort him she lashed out screaming even louder then before, no tears in sight.

"Yikes! Guess she mood swings when she's drunk!" I said looking back to the group with wide eyes.

"No kidding. I've known her for less then a day and she already has made her way onto my potential best friend list." Boshca laughed rasing a small shot of Gin in the air before taking it down.

"Heeeeyyyyy Amityyyyyy! How about a drinking competition!" Willow smirked reasing her head on her hands.

By the look's of it she wasn't drunk. Just very... very... tipsy.

"No." Amity turned to the blue haired witch giving her a weird glance.

"Well then. Guess I beat you at somthing. Who's half a witch now!" Willow stood up throwing her hands in the air.

Very tipsy.

Amity looked up at Willow with the single most terrifying glare I have ever seen in my life.

"You are so on!" Amity stood up following Willow out of the booth.

"Amity are you sure this is a good idea?" I stood up following her out.

"Yes of course I'm sure. Kind of?" She walked of the the tables as the bartender set up two long lines of shots.

"Curse her and her competitiveness!" I slapped my hand to the side of my head groaning.

"She may be competitive, but I really wanna see this!" Boshca ran past me standing on the other side of the table from where Willow and Amity were, a small crowd already forming.