Chapter 15

Amity's POV:

"Amity? Ammmiiittyyy!"

A voice echoed in my head, slowly bringing consciousness to me.

It was weird.

Light was coming through my vision, taking the darkness away from me.

I was peaceful, but now that reality was coming back to me, I could feel pain wash over my body.

The fuck?

"Ammmiitttyyyy!" The voice echoed around my room again.

I groaned and squinted my eyes.

But something was off. There was a comfort around me. Almost like a weight.

I tried opening my eyes a little more, light flooding my vision.

The sudden brightness hurt my head.

But that wasn't the only thing that was different.

My bedsheets felt odd. Was I naked?

I looked up, shifting in my spot.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! HOLD UP!

Is that Luz? Why is Luz in my bed? Oh my god! I'm naked, with Luz in my bed! Holy hell! My childhood crush, in my bed, with me, alone, naked...

Memories started to come back to me. I could remember everything that happened last night.

Did I regret it?

Nope. Not at all.

I would even probably do it again.

But even so, that didn't stop me from freaking out from the situation I'm in.

So... AHHRHRHRHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD!

"Amity?! Ughhhhhh, come say hi to your favourite sibling!"

Reality struck me.

I quickly pushed away from Luz, sitting up while covering my upper half with the blanket.

"What's wrong? What happened?!" Luz shot up, startled by my actions.

Before she could ask me what's wrong, I slapped my hand over her mouth.

She was confused at first, but soon stopped and payed attention to what I was trying to say.

"Oh my god Amity! Are you still asleep?! You're always up so early, it's 12:18! Mother and father told us to come get you for a family day before they haft to go to work!" A female voice that I assumed to be Emira called out, clearly getting close to my room.

Luz's eyes widened as she realized what was going on.

When did my parents get home?

They were suppose to be gone for a couple more weeks!

Sure, my parents always liked Luz. They loved it when she came over. But they still didn't know that Luz was back. They hadn't seen her in years. What a pleasant surprise it would be to finally see your daughters best friend again after multiple years of her being gone, only to see her in bed with her daughter... Naked.

It's never the nicest thing to know your daughter slept with somebody.

Heck, my dad was questioning my first date like crazy when I went out with them.

And that was just a date!

He knew I didn't want to go on that date. The only reason why I went, is Skara's friend wanted to be set up with somebody, so she chose me.