Confession

"y/n,y/n, wake up it's time for breakfast." Hermione says shaking me.

"Ok hermione i'm coming" I sigh. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and get lost in my thoughts. Suddenly I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder and I jumped. I turn around to see who it is.

"Ronald you scared me" I hit his shoulder.

"Ouch why would you do that?" He whimpers, rubbing his shoulder.

"Why would you do that." I mock him "You scared the shit out of me ronald!" I try to sound serious.

"Im sorry it was an accident" He looks at me with fear in his eyes. I start bursting out laughing.

"Y/n what's so funny," He asked, looking confused.

"Ronald i was only kidding, omg you should've seen your face." I giggled.

"Bloody hell Y/n, that's not funny" He rolls his eyes

"Let's go down stairs it time to eat." I say heading out to leave the bathroom before i could leave ron grabs my wrist.

"Should we tell them about us"

"Only if you want to ron they have to find out sooner or later"

"Okay let's tell them now" He suggests. I'm not even going to lie, i'm nervous to tell Arthur and molly.

"Umm ok sure that's fine" I say looking down at the floor, i try not to seem nervous but i can't help it.

"Y/n we don't have to tell them if you don't want to. We can wait until you are sure." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Ronald, I'm okay, we should just get it over it now." I try to put a smile on my face.I notice him looking at my chest. "Ronald whats wrong"

"You have hickeys on your neck"

" i know ronald you put them there" I laugh

"Well what if they ask about them" He says looking nervous

"I don't know,I don't have the right makeup to cover it up. Lets not worry about it, they most likely won't ask about them." I grab his hand and head down stairs.

"Hey dear, sit down and eat" Molly smiles.

"What took you guys so long" Hermione looks at us.

"We were just talking." I explain

"Seems like you were doing more than just talking." Fred points to my neck laughing. Lucky Molly didn't notice.

"Anyways Where's arthur?" i ask Molly

"He had to go to work, it was an emergency" Molly says "Y/n are you okay dear you seem worried about something." she added

"Me and Ron are dating" I blurted out, covering my face with my hands.

A million thoughts are going through my head. Why did I say that? Will she think differently of me now? What if she doesn't like us together.

"That's great dear, i've always wanted you guys together." She exclaims

"Wait what so you're not mad" I thought she would have a whole different reaction.

"No dear, I knew this was going to happen at one point. I think everybody knew except you too, I mean look at the way he looks at you." Molly explains.

"Oh mum i forgot to tell you, y/n birthday is in a week" Ginny announce

"Ginny be quiet i told you i didn't want anything big."

"Thats nonsense, we need to have a birthday party for you." Molly demands.

"I'm fine with the party but can it just be with everybody in this house." I ask. This is all new to me, i've always been an outcast growing up so i didn't have birthday parties. Mostly I would spend my birthdays alone.

"Of course dear '' Molly gives me a big smile "Alright everybody head up stairs so i can wash the dishes"she added. Everybody gets up from their seats and heads up stairs.

"So what do you want to do?" Ron asked as we both entered his room. I remember that I told him we could finish what we started in the bathroom last night later. Suddenly an idea came into my head.

"We could shower together" I suggested looking him up and down.

"Bloody hell y/n are you being serious or are you just fucking with me?" He asked

"I'm being serious, are you down?"

"Of course i'm down" He smirks

(I'm so sorry it took me a week to make a new chapter, I feel like I rushed into this one too much so I'm going to write a slow burn story next. The next chapter is going to be spicy.)