Because Of Her

It's been three weeks since me and Ron took our break, I didn't know breaks were supposed to be for this long. I still haven't gotten used to not waking up beside him, before I went to sleep every night I would look at the picture of me and him. Maybe this relationship was a bad thing, when we were just best friends we never took breaks from each other. I had other friends to hang with but it wasn't the same as being with ron, nobody made me laugh as much as he did. The whole break was to get used to not being with each other every minute of the day but i couldn't stop thinking about him. Ron seemed fine without me, he would hang around Hailey. They were getting really close, Ron always had a smile on his face when he was with her. He was handling the break fine, while I was wishing he would talk to me again.

---Y/n dorm
"Y/n stop looking at the picture, it's going to make you miss him more." Hermione grabbed the picture from out of my hand.

"Hermione give it back, come on. I tried to snatch the picture from her but she put it higher in the air.

"Nope, instead of thinking about Ron think about the field trip." Hermione said, putting the picture in her drawer. The 5th-7th years are going to the hotel before christmas break, i have no idea why we are going but i think its just to have fun

"That's 2 weeks away." I told her.

"That's what I'm saying, let's go shopping right now." she grabbed my hand. "We have to get Harry too." we both walked to the boys dormitory, we reached the door and we both stopped to look at each other .

"I'm not going to knock on the door Rons in there and im not going inside either." I started backing away from the door.

"Y/n we are both going in. You know you have to see him at some point." she said grabbing my hand and opening the door. "Me and y/n are going shopping, come on harry ." lucky ron wasn't in there.

---

"I think we should split up, i don't want to go into a girls store." Harry whined

"The whole point of you coming,Harry was so you could help us out." i told him

"And to carry out bags." Hermione added. Harry shook his head disproving. After a couple of minutes of walking we found a clothing store. Me and Hermione decided that we should pick clothes for each other, then try them on in the dressing room. 30 minutes later we swap clothes and tried them on.

"Ok ready, one, two, three." the both of us step out of the dressing facing each other. I picked out a black dress for Hermione and she picked out a purple dress for me.

"Omg you look amazing y/n." her eyes went wide.

"You look amazing too Hermione." We both turned to Harry for his opinion. "What do you think harry."

"Woah you guys look so beautiful but we are going on a field trip to a hotel. Why do you guys need dresses." he asked

"For partying!" I exclaimed.

-- Dinner

"They keep looking over here." Hermione said.

"Who?." Harry asked looking around the table.

"Ron and Hailey." me and Hermione whisper-yelled.

"Oh, don't they always stare, that's nothing new." He shrugged his shoulder and went back to eating.

"Has he said anything about me Harry."

"Not really. He doesn't even talk to me or hang out with me . I've been trying to get him to hang out with me for 2 weeks. He keeps saying that he has plans with Hailey. It's like i'm losing my best friend." Harry complained

"See now you get how i feel." I rolled my eyes.

--Y/n dorm

"Hermione how many parties do you want to go to?" I asked her.

"It depends,how many were we invited to?"

"Well it's about 10 on them, most of them are small." I told her.

"Great let's go to all of them." she exclaimed.

"Did you forget about the hangover, we can't-" I was cut off by somebody knocking on the door, it was probably harry. "Come in." The door opened slowly and it was Ron. "Oh it's you." i scoffed

"Hey, i'm sorry to bother you but can I talk to you alone?" Ron in a serious tone. Hermione looked at me and I gave her the okay to leave. After she left I motions him to sit on the bed. "Whats up?"

"I'm just going to get straight to the point, I think we should break up, I'm sorry." his voice crack, sounding like he was about to cry. It took me a minute to process what he said.

"Ron, you could have just broken up with me 3 weeks ago, but instead you just led me on thinking that you just needed a little space." I tried not to cry.

"No, it wasn't like that. I'm doing this for you Y/n."

"For me or is it to fuck hailey?." I gritted my teeth.

"Can you stop, it's not like that, we just got really close. I don't want to lead you on more."

"ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE WITH ME. YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME SINCE FIRST YEAR DOES THAT NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU. SHE ONLY BEEN IN THIS SCHOOL FOR TWO MONTH AND A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND SHE STOLE MY BOYFRIEND, THE ONE THAT CLAIMED TO BE IN LOVE WITH ME FOR 5 YEARS. FUCK YOU RON. FUCK YOU AND HAILEY." I couldn't stop the words from coming out of my mouth, at this point tears were streaming down my face.

"y/n, i-" he tried to put his hand on my shoulder but i moved it.

"GET OUT, NOW" I yelled, he quickly got up and left. Moments later hermione came in and hugged me tight.

"He broke up with me hermione. He likes hailey now." I sobbed.

(This chapter broke my heart but i hope guys like it. I finished reading The Prisoner of Azkaban yesterday, and I'm starting the goblet of fire today or tomorrow. I also wanted to thank you guys for 1.8k reads it means a lot of to me.<3- shantell)