lies

TW- MENTION OF EATING DISORDER, FIRE WHISKEY AND DRUGS 

"Geez hermione you can let go of my hands we are already down here." I said, pulling away from her. Harry already left to go talk to Ginny.

"Sorry, lets go get drinks." she said. We walked over to the table with a firewhiskey and poured ourselves a cup. I gulped the first cup really quickly. "Woah y/n drink it slower." Hermione grabbed the cup from out of my hand.

"Come on don't be a party pooper." I whined. I grabbed the cup from her and poured some more fire whiskey in it. I started looking around the room looking for Anthony but he was nowhere to be found. I looked again to double check but my eyes landed on draco and Blaise. I wonder what they are doing here.

"Hey draco and blaise."

"Hey y/n." they said together.

"Shouldn't you guys be at the slytherin party." I asked them.

"It got canceled so we decided to come to this one." draco yelled over the music. I looked down at him and noticed something in his hand.

"What's that?" I gestured to his hand.

"Oh its pills, I brought them from somebody. They're supposed to make you really happy. Here." Draco handed me two of them. I put them in my pocket for later.

"Attention everyone." Fred said into the microphone causing everybody to turn to him. "We are doing karaoke so if you want to do a song, tell George which one and he will play it." After Fred said that I got an amazing idea.

"Blasie come here." I pulled his hand to the 'stage'. I whispered the song to George and he started playing it. "Hey everyone, this song is dedicated to my ex boyfriend and his home wrecker girlfriend."

"I DONT FUCK WITH YOU." everybody started grasping as a conutined. "YOU LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH I ANIT FUCKING WITH YOU. I GOT A MILLION TRILLION THINGS I'D RATHER FUCKING DO. THAN BE FUCKING WITH YOU.

"George, turn it off." I heard Hermione yell . George listened and the music stopped before I finished it . I grabbed blasies hand and kissed him. Everybody started whistling.

"Holy fuck." blasie whispered.

"Fuck you ronald weasley." I yelled into the microphone. I look into the crowd and notice Anthony shaking his head smiling "hey anthony." I waved at him.

"Ok i think that's enough." Fred said, pulling me off the stage, he put me over his shoulder and started walking up stairs. Hermione, George, and Harry were following him too. When we reached the dorm room he put me down.

"Why are you guys all here?" I said crossing my arms.

"Because we are worried about you." Fred said.

"Nothing to be worried about, I'm fine." I lied.

"You're not fine. You haven't been eating. At this point you probably have an eating disorder again." harry said.

"I don't have an eating disorder anymore Harry, I got better." I scoffed.

"Oh yea, have you?" Harry walked over to my desk and pulled out a hair brush. And started brushing my hair, multiple strands started falling out. "Explain that?"

"Whatever this is y/n you have to stop. You can't replace Ron, I'm sorry to say this but you need him. You can't handle the pain so you tried to turn it off and look where we are now. You almost took drugs today, that's not like you. What happened to the old you? " Hermione finally spoke.

"Why cant i replace him? He replaced me the day he broke up with me but you guys haven't said anything about that. And I don't need him, there was a time in my life where I didn't have him and I still made it through. The one person that helped me through all this is gone, that's the person i can't replace. Youre right Hermione i almost took the drugs becuase i wanted too, thats none of anybody's fucking business. You guys should probably piss off now, because the old me is never coming back." i yelled, when i look back at everybody they all look like they were about to cry.