𝙾𝙽𝙴.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

Today is going to be better.

No, today is better.

I laid in Desean arms thinking those words over and over of how today was gonna be and I decided today would be better.

Last night after Desean cleaned me up, he decided to stay the night with me to ensure I didn't try to do anything else to myself.

I was greatful he did because I felt like I would have tried to overdose on some pills if he didn't.

It was early in the morning and he was still asleep with his arms around my waist.

I slowly started to take his arms from around me so that I could get up and go to the bathroom, I needed to freshen myself up.

I put one foot on the carpet and carefully got up trying not to wake him up.

"Where you going ?" He grumbled out in his sleepy voice.

I always found his sleepy voice attractive but right now wasn't the time for that.

"I'm going to freshen up. Go back to sleep." I told him as he rolled over instantly going back to sleep.

I walked into my bathroom and closed the door.

Today was going to be better.

"Today is going to be better." I said to myself in the mirror.

I had to say something in order to keep my mind from shifting to all the negative shit.

I brushed my teeth and did everything else I needed too before going back into the room where a now awake Desean was.

"Goodmorning." I said to him as he typed on his phone.

"White ass. Stop being so proper." Desean laughed at me.

"I'm not, just being nice."

"Mhm, come here so I can look at your arm." He said.

I walked around the bed to his side and stood in front of him holding my arm out.