leaked

y/n's pov:

as I watched corpse go through his phone I could hear his breaths becoming deeper and watched his hands starting to tremble. He looked like he was about to come crashing down, I could see it in his eyes. There were tears threatening to escape his waterline and his lips were quivering.

I moved closer to him and gave him a hug. I didn't know what was wrong but I wanted him to feel safe. He was safe, I was there for him.

"What's wrong?" I asked slowly letting go of him and gently tucking the strand of hair that had fallen in front of his eye behind his ear.

The water in his eyes started to build up again as he tried to speak and I leant in and quieted him. "Don't talk." I whispered into his ear as I went back to hugging him tightly. I let go for the second time and corpse took a long inhale before looking at his phone. He turned it to me without saying a word.

"What's this?" I asked suspiciously, taking the phone from him so I could get a better look. It was him, drunk on a bathroom floor. "Who took this?" I wondered. "I don't know." He let out a humourless laugh. I closed the photo and realised it was on twitter. "Why is this on twitter?" "I don't know." He repeated again, trying to smile and hide his fear. "Corpse it's everywhere." I scrolled through his timeline and all I could see was his picture. He nodded at me.

Who the fuck did this?

When I found out I swear to god I would not hesitate to end them.

This was bullshit.

It was disgusting that someone could do this.

"Do you have any idea who could have taken that pic." I asked. Corpse thought to himself deeply. "The only time I was in the bathroom like that with someone was with Julie I guess." He remembered.

This fucking bitch I am going to kill her.

Words couldn't express how angry I was. I got up from the couch and walked out the front door, leaving corpse on his own. I rushed out so quickly I didn't even have time to think about whether Julie would actually leak corpses pics. I literally still had his phone in my hand.

I slammed the door behind me and got into my car. I sped over to julies place with no thoughts. I didn't even know what I wanted to do once I got there. I just knew I had to do something. Someone had to pay for the damage this was causing to the person I loved.

I arrived at her doorstep within minutes and knocked on the door aggressively. It took a few seconds for Julie to open the door. "Hi-" she stated with a smile but her face dropped when she realised who i was. "What are you doing here?" She tried to say but I stormed into her house before she could finish. I looked for her phone and found it sitting on the kitchen table.

"Unlock it." I demanded, picking it up and handing it to her. "No." She laughed cluelessly. "Why would I do that?"

I was so fucking sick of her. I stormed closer to her and pointed my finger at her aggressively. "Listen here," She was cowering under my stance. "I don't know what fucking psychological problem you have but it has nothing to do with corpse. If you think you can leak a picture of him being drunk without his consent you have another thing coming for you. Who on earth do you think you are to do this to someone. Do you think there aren't any consequences for poor innocent Julie." I was mocking her. "Well there are, fucking delete the post and say it was fake right now or else."

I finally backed away from her when I was done to let her speak. For some reason her confidence was back. "Or what?" She had the audacity to smirk with crossed arms. "Or i ll fucking go to the police and tell them you raped my boyfriend." I yelled. "You have no evidence." She smiled. "If anything they would believe that he attacked me."

I was going to murder this whore. I came at her and shoved her into her kitchen bench. "What the fuck?" She yelled in surprise. "Take them down right now!" I screamed at her.

I heard a door close behind me. I turned around. "Nick?"