top

corpse and I eventually began our way back home. The rain had died down and we were left in the massive puddles that remained from the downpour. Corpse walked me up the steps until we reached the front door of my apartment.

I unlocked it and dried my feet inside. I waited for corpse to come inside but he just waited out the front.

"You can come in, you know." I told him. He looked surprised by this statement but nonetheless proceeded to walk inside.

He had never been in my home before so he just stood there admiring all the walls as I tried to lead him into my living room. The vibe of my house was very different to his. While corpses house was more dark, I liked to use lighter colours to decorate and give the space a more peaceful vibe. I liked it cozy.

I sat down on the couch and tapped on it to invite corpse over

I sat down on the couch and tapped on it to invite corpse over. He joined me hesitantly.

"You look like you don't want to be here." I laughed, and he smiled. "No i've just never been here before." He explained. "It's new." "Well I hope you like it."
"It's really different to mine but yeah, I do." He smiled at me.

Corpse continued to admire my living room while I just sat on the couch a bit confused on what to do. Luckily corpses phone rang so I didn't have to start a conversation with him to fill in the silence.

To my suprise, corpses ringtone was 'egirls are ruining my life'. I had never heard his phone go off before because it was usually mine that was never in silent but I never imagine that his song would be his ringtone. It was a bit narcissistic but that didn't need to be a bad thing. Corpse quickly picked up his phone.

It's my friend.
He mouthed at me while pointing at the phone.

When I heard corpses ringtone go off, I realised that in the song he wanted to be choked. Last time he choked me and I didn't even realise that in the song that's what he wanted done to him and not the other way around.

I don't know why but I was stuck thinking about that.

Corpse walked into the corner of the room and continued his conversation but an idea had popped into my head.

I jumped up off the couch and walked over towards corpse and put my hand around his throat, not giving a shit that he was still on the phone. I shoved his back into the wall and he moaned. I tried not to laugh but this was exciting me a lot. I pressed on his neck harder with my fingertips and he rolled his eyes back, still trying to pay attention to what his friend was saying.

I had to get him off the phone.

With one hand on his neck and a hungry look on my face, I moved my hand down his stomach. He took a deep breathe in and quickly ended the call without saying a word and threw his phone onto the couch.

maybe I was a better top than I thought

I thought to myself. I continued to feel corpses body and tighten my hand around his neck until he suddenly got up from the wall he was leaning on and grabbed my face with his large hand. He cupped my chin and held it gently, regaining his height so that he was taller than me again.

________________________________Authors note:I would have seriously died if I was boyinaband/David in this moment

Authors note:
I would have seriously died if I was boyinaband/David in this moment.
The video is Morality test w/ Corpse under boyinabands YouTube channel definitely give it a watch :)
________________________________

he stared deep into my eyes and then softly started singing in a low voice.

"choke me like you hate me but you lo-" but I cut him off before he could finish that sentence and kissed him.

We didn't need to talk about love today..

He kissed me back passionately and somehow managed to lead me to my room.

He threw me on the bed and pulled his shirt off before crawling over the top of me.

________________________________
authors note:
Okay I ll let you guys imagine the rest :)
it's something along the 'I see red' kind of thing but we don't need to go into detail.
ANYWAYS
THANKYOU FOR 30k OMG
I LOVE YOU ALL XOXOXO 💕💕