the club

It was Sunday morning and I had woken up at 7 like I usually did and started my day.
________________________________
Authors note:
I'd just like to say that personally I do not wake up earlier than 12pm on a Sunday and could never.
back to the story :)
________________________________

It went by quickly, I went shopping and cleaned up my apartment a bit. It was a simple day but those were good to have every once in a while.

Then, around 3 o'clock I received a text from Julie.

<sorry about yesterday I was a bit rude to u :(>
she wrote.
<it's okay> I replied.

<no let me make it up to u I feel bad lmao, come to the nightclub on pivvet road tonight so we can hang out :)>

well, I'd been meaning to go there, and it would be nice to go with Julie. Who am I kidding of course I was going to go with her, why would I turn a fun night down?

<okk, sounds fun> I texted her.

<yay! Be there at 9, love you!!>

and now I was excited. I hadn't actually gone out anywhere with her in weeks so it had been far too long. Plus this was a good chance to find out if she was okay.

I put my phone down and immediately raided my closet to find a good outfit to wear tonight. any excuse was a good excuse to dress up.

My eyes pointed directly to the sparky, rose gold, thin strapped dress hiding in the back of my wardrobe. I was so excited that I was about to put it on right then but then I remembered I still had a long time before I would actually have to go out.

I spent the rest of the day catching up on work from my university until 8 o'clock when I decided I should probably start getting ready.

I put on the sparkly dress.

________________________________authors note:A pretty dress for gorgeous people like you guys 🥰 you're all stunning, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise

authors note:
A pretty dress for gorgeous people like you guys 🥰 you're all stunning, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
________________________________
next was my hair and makeup, not bad for a lazy, not-good-at-makeup ass like me.

Must have been one of my good days

I was ready by 8:45 and caught and Uber down to the night club.

I arrived exactly on time at 9 o'clock and saw Julie towards the front of the line. She was wearing a gold 2 piece skirt and tank top with thin straps a bit like mine.

Her hair was straightened and frankly, our outfits looked pretty damn similar, we probably could have easily been mistaken for twins

Her hair was straightened and frankly, our outfits looked pretty damn similar, we probably could have easily been mistaken for twins. I guess that's what a friendship of this long does to you. It makes you look the same.

after 10 minutes of waiting patiently in line together, we finally got in. The place was crowded and lit up by blue lights and a massive disco ball and dance floor. There was quite a few lights flashing and the atmosphere was very wild. Well out of my comfort zone.

Good thing I liked going out of my comfort zone. I liked being adventurous and trying new things all the time.

That was part of the reason me and Julie were such good friends, she was constantly dragging me out to try new things.

We danced and partied and talked for what felt like hours. We got far too drunk and I knew I would wake up the next day with the worst headache.

Julie told me she was on her period yesterday and that's why she was off and to not be worried about her and George because they really were fine. So I believed her and let it go because I just wanted whatever was best for her and to be by her side.

We partied and partied until at some point I got so caught up in my grinding on random strangers that I didn't realise she had left me alone.

That's weird.
I thought to myself.

She never just leaves for no reason, she's normally the life of the party.
So I went to go look for her.

________________________________
authors note:
I probably should have mentioned this earlier but imagine Julie however you want.
xx
________________________________