well..

- Julie -
The name on the screen flashed.

I didn't know if I should be grateful that she called so whatever me and corpse were doing could stop before it went to far, or mad at her because we were having fun.

"ugh." I heard corpse groan when I pulled away from him to pick up my phone.

"hello?" I asked Julie, very annoyed at her. I put my phone on speaker, because I could never hear her otherwise.

"Hi?" She asked, confused.

I heard corpse gulp when he heard her voice.

"Why did you call me." I probably sounded a bit harsh but I didn't care at that moment.

"I didn't call you.." Julie replied slowly.
"Yes you did." I said, more pissed off at her now.

"Oh sorry must have been a butt dial," she said "my phone was in my pocket and I was sitting on it." She finally realised.
"Ok." I said dryly, hanging up before she could even say bye.

I looked over at corpse and realised his face had gone a bit paler. It was very different to when I last saw it, hot and passionate and heavy,

sexy...

I've had so many thoughts about him in the last 20 minutes that I would never say out loud.

"well." Corpse finally said, breaking the silence as he turned away from me, looking a bit embarrased. I was embarrased too, but I didn't want to be. We had fun, and it was nice, and there was no reason to feel ashamed of that. Especially in the company of each other.

Right?

either way I had no clue what to say.

Thanks corpse for kissing me and choking me, I had a lovely time.

I thought about saying.
Lord help me.

It's not like I've never kissed anyone before, Its just that I've never kissed anyone like corpse. he felt different.

"well uhm," is all I managed to finally say after the longest period of awkward silence i had ever experienced.

"Julie, am I right." I laughed trying to break the silence. Corpse put on a fake smile and laughed awkwardly. Please someone shoot me right now.

For some reason it felt like corpse didn't like to talk about Julie, he just always acted weird when I mentioned her. But I was probably just looking into things too much.

"So are all your songs based off the things you do then?" I asked boldly, trying to reinstate my confidence and get over this annoying awkwardness. Plus if felt good to see corpses face go a deep shade of red.

"Fuck." He whispered, clearly not expecting my question. "I, uhm-" he stuttered before clearing his throat.

"So you've heard my songs." He asked.
"Well no shit Sherlock, hasn't everyone?" I told him. It was good to finally have my boldness back. It probably didn't feel good for corpse though, he was looking away from me, trying to avoid my eye contact and probably my questions too.

"Choke me like you hate me.." I started singing quietly. I could see corpse bite his lip and a smile crept onto his face. It was cute.

"Do you like the song." He asked, finally turning to look at me again.
"Well, I wouldn't have learnt the whole thing if I didn't." I told him proudly.
"Wow, maybe you'll have to feature in my next song if you're such a big fan." He told me, I rolled my eyes.
"Chill, I only learnt one song." I shot back.
"It's okay, I ll give you more time to learn the others." He said sweetly and I laughed.
"Well thankyou for your kindness my king." I said sarcastically in an English accent, bowing down dramatically.

"Oh no, I ll just be daddy to you." He returned in an English accent.

I think my heart stopped from how unexpected that was.

I was in the middle of the bow when he said that. Like at the part where you're looking down at the ground. And I refused to look back up at him. My eyes shot wide open and my face had turned red for what felt like the 100th time tonight.

"What-" I finally managed to say through my shock.

Still refusing to look up.

________________________________
Authors note:
guys thankyou so much for 16k, I literally cannot thank you all enough,
it means so much to me and I love every single one of you. 💕💕
xx - aj