cute

i noticed he had a nice jawline. ew why did I notice that? It took him an amazingly long time to realise that I had been staring at him for ages.

Why? I honestly couldn't say, I just felt like looking at him. That's so weird, i thought to myself, I felt like a creep.

"Is there something on my face?" Corpse asked innocently when he finally saw me. I laughed in embarrassment. How lovely I had been caught.

"No." I said as my cheeks reddened. "You're just cute." I let the words come out of my mouth before my brain could process them.

shit why did I say that, I hate myself right now. He's never going to let me live this down.

"I'm cute?" He asked in a confused face, he was on the verge of laughing and I was starting to get really annoyed. I needed to take back the whole last minute of my life.

I didn't know how to reply to corpse so I just sat there and looked away awkwardly. He bit his tongue and looked down at me, smiling. I was kind of scared, not gonna lie, I had no clue what he was going to do.

I could feel the tension in the room become thicker, but it wasn't the bad kind..

"Am I just cute." He asked as he looked up at me, emphasising the just. My cheeks flushed a deep red, I needed out of here, how was I supposed to answer that? I didn't need to go around boosting his ego. He had the cheekiest smirk on his face and it was pissing me off so much.

"I don't know what you talking about, bold of you to assume I think you're cute." I finally responded sarcastically. Frankly sarcasm was my only comeback because my brain couldn't respond fast enough to come up with anything else. I was going to deny that comment until the end of time. Deny, deny, deny.

Corpse bit his lip and looked away letting out a small laugh.

"I ll show you cute.." he mumbled.

I must have heard that wrong, "huh-" I began to ask but was cut off.

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. Never in a million years would I have expected anything close to this.

Corpses hand lunged forward around my neck and lightly squeezed it. His face came closer to mine as he kissed me.

He kissed me.

And more than just a kiss, he was full on making out with me.

He pulled his body closer to mine and went up on his knees to gain more height and hold my neck tightly but loose enough to let me breathe.

Shit.

Shit.

Fuck.

Shit.

Fuck.

Shit.

Shit.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back.

I was making out with corpse.

The worst part was that I liked it, and I would never admit it out loud but I liked him.

What the fuck was happening.

I was still sat on the couch with corpse towering over me when he started pushing me down. I slowly dropped onto my back so that he was now hovering over me, never once letting go of me.

My hands where wrapped around his jaw, trying to pull his face closer to mine.

And then my phone rang.

________________________________
Authors note:
ugh cockblocker 🙄