opportunity

corpses POV:

when I woke up I was in y/n's bed.

shit I lost control with her again, I really hoped I didn't ruin everything with what we did last night. It just felt so good to be with her and I wanted to take it a step further.

We were both ready. I think. I was honestly wondering if I could just forget about the whole Julie thing and try to move on with y/n.

I know that it seemed selfish of me since she didn't even know about the whole situation in the first place but it wasn't that important.

Right?

Plus, I could see that y/n was really happy when we were together and I honestly was too.

I needed to let myself be fully into her because everyday when I woke up all I wanted to do was see the smile on her face and I wanted her to know that. I really cared about her and that feeling only multiplied when I woke up today.

In y/n's bed.

In her apartment.

It was far too early for her to be awake and I didn't even know how I had already woken.

After admiring her for a solid 15 minutes I realised that if she had woken up and seen me she would have called me a creep so I decided to get out of bed and do something with myself.

I slowly hopped out to not disrupt her sleep and saw her wardrobe slightly open. I was kind of curious about her style. I opened it and found a HUGE array of clothes sitting on the shelves. Many baggy Jeans, sweatshirts, hoodies, clearly oversized shirts and skirts. I looked through the piles until my eyes landed on a black piece of material. It was in a plastic pocket and I picked it up.

I felt like I was given an opportunity here and I had to take it. I was only in my boxers and a t-shirt anyways so might as well get changed.

5 minutes later, when I had finally figured out how to put it on, I was staring at myself in the mirror with a small, black maid dress on.

_____________________________
authors note:
MAID CORPSE MAID CORPSE
guys I made and edit, I'm very proud.

_____________________________authors note:MAID CORPSE MAID CORPSEguys I made and edit, I'm very proud

the inspo was paul wesleys halloween thing iykyk ;)