your fault

well the next day had finally come and I was excited as hell.

I checked with corpse to make sure he could play and he told me that he was all good to go and I asked Julie if she was 100% joining too and she said yes.

When the time came, I joined the discord server and said hi to everyone in the twitch chat. Clay told me that they were going wild for me and it really helped my confidence boost a shit ton. Julie and George joined, followed by corpse. When he arrived I said hi to him exitedly and he said hi back. I think this was me trying to accept my feelings for corpse without necessarily telling him. Now that I had told clay they felt so much more real so I had to do something to pursue them.

I could see everyone's faces except for dreams and corpses and I saw julie and George's face paling a bit, like they were uncomfortable with something.

"Sykkuno, you didn't tell us corpse was playing." George smiled fakely. "Well I didn't really know until yesterday because y/n invited him"

"you did?" Julie asked, sounding a bit offended for some reason.
"ye i did, is there a problem with that?" I laughed.

"The only problem I have is that he rejected my invite to play and accepted yours." Sykkuno interrupted and huffed, pretending to be angry. I heard corpses laugh which I had decided was my favourite sound in the whole wide world and a smile lit up my face.

"Did you know they're friends." Dream interrupted, clearing refererring to corpse and I and adding emphasis on the friends.

I straightened up my face and rolled my eyes at him because he really just had to go interrupt the moment I was having.

actually no I shouldn't be mad at him. i could not fall any more in love with Corpse because my heart would literally fall apart and I would explode so it was actually good that dream was getting in the way.

"Yes we are friends." I told dream confidently even though we both secretly new I was lying. He was wrong if he thought he could expose my little crush to the chat though.

Everyone joined and we started the rounds of among us. We had the proximity chat on so that we could hear each other talking when our characters were near each other.
________________________________
authors note:
guys idk how that proximity stuff works, i failed ict last year dont judge me if it's not through discord ✋😔
________________________________
of course I was crewmate for the first 5 rounds but finally on the 6th I got imposter with Julie.

What a power duo we were. We got 2 sets of double kills together and she insisted on being the one to kill corpse for some unknown reason. I just assumed he had said something dumb to annoy her in the last round when they were in proximity or something.

I would want to be the one to kill him if he did that to me. She did end up killing corpse and she seemed weirdly happy about it. We won the round and cheered for ourselves and how good we were because everyone else was just mad they lost.

The next round started and corpse said at the beginning of it that he wanted to be my bodyguard so I agreed and we travelled the map doing tasks together. I saw that George and Julie were together as well so I lead corpse over to them so we could talk to each other.

But as I came closer to them, I heard Julie groan in annoyance.

What the hell?

"What?" I asked in confusion. We were all together now so we could talk properly.
"Nothing." But julies voice sounded annoyed, she was clearly lying.
"No what is it, tell me." I spoke more sternly because I knew she was avoiding my questions. She tried to run away from me but I just kept following her until she circled back to the group.

"I just don't see why you and corpse are travelling together." She said.
"Why, I though you liked corpse as a youtuber." This whole thing made no sense to me. George and corpse just stood there and stayed quiet the whole time.

"Yeh, well not anymore."
"Why."
"It doesn't matter why."
"Yes it does."
"It doesn't, I just don't like corpse anymore and you should listen to me and stay away from him."

I heard George hum in agreement.

"why what did he do?" I raised my voice now. How dare she tell me to stay away from corpse, she had no idea what a good person he was and there was no reason to not be close with him.

"Fine, you want me to tell you what he did?" Julies started, but corpse interrupted.
"You did it too, it came from both sides, why is the blame on me?"
"Because you ruined my relationship with George!"
"You came after me!"
"And it was a mistake, you should have stopped me!"
"That's not my problem, i was drunk and i don't want to get into this!"

I stayed quiet trying to make sense of why corpse and Julie were arguing. I looked down and realised that we were still streaming and there were people who could hear us.

"Guys stop!" I yelled.
"Corpse it's all your fault, I hate you!" I heard Julie start crying.

"It's not my fault you cheated on George!"