SEONGJOONG (pt.3)

Author's Note: Part 3 is finally finished!!! I recommend you grab a snack, maybe a drink, because this ones gonna be long.

--------------------

It was a few hours later when things quickly started to progress.

Hongjoong had been rudely awaken by yet another excruciating contraction.  The pain so strong he felt like he couldn't breathe or move, paralyzed into place.

This contraction felt different however.  It was as if the pain was slowly building and building, never releasing Hongjoong from its painful grip.

The Omega thought he was going to break until he felt a pop, deep within himself.  The pain instantly being replaced with relief...and tons of water.

Hongjoong's eyes snapped open, his eyebrows disappearing into his hairline, a look of pure shock and terror overtaking his face.

His water had broken.

Tears instantly started pouring down his face, sobs shaking his small frame.  His cries filled the room as he tried, and failed, to calm himself down.

The Alpha next to him began to move as his mate's distressed scent filled the air. The smell suffocating as his sweet strawberry scent became sour and bitter with fear.

Seonghwa immediately shot up as Hongjoong's cries filled the room.  Eyes blurry as he looked for the male, finding him curled around himself, holding his large baby bump tightly.

He reached towards the Omega, wrapping his arms around him while pumping out an insane amount of soothing pheromones, trying to calm the younger.  His mind immediately registering the warm wetness seeping through the bedsheets, revealing the problem at hand.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay. Your okay..."

Seonghwa mindlessly whispered into Hongjoong's hair, caressing his stomach as he held the Omega against his chest.

Ever so slowly, Hongjoong's breathing began to even out as he focused on the soothing beat of his Alpha's heart.

'Mmm sorry..."

The Omega mumbles into the fabric of Seonghwa's t-shirt, small hands clutching it firmly.  His apology hanging in the air as he alluded to the fluid staining their sheets.

The Alpha tilted Hongjoong's head up, forcing him to meet his soft, yet firm, eyes.

"Kitten, there is no need to apologize for something you couldn't stop from happening, it's natural."

Seonghwa chided softly, thumb gently brushing across the younger's cheekbone in soothing strokes.

"You need to stop worrying for once and allow yourself to relax and receive help when it's being given...Your having a baby for Christ's sake!"

The Alpha laughed, earning a shy smile from Hongjoong in return as he hid his blushing face into the crook of Seonghwa's neck.

Huffing in fondness, Seonghwa maneuvers the younger, so he isn't on top of him, before getting out their shared bed.

Hongjoong's large eyes fill with what looks like betrayal, but before he can even begin to argue, the Alpha quickly quells his complaints with a small peck to his lips.

"I'll be right back, I just need to go talk to Yeosang and Yunho real quick,"

Seonghwa explains as he leaves the room, walking to the neighboring bedroom across the hall.

Knocking loudly, the Alpha is welcomed with the tall-tale sound of someone falling off the bed before suddenly being greeted with the sight of a very flustered Jongho.