REQUESTS (Closed)

•••••
Heyo! Yeo_Mama here! Sooooooo I've hit a bit of a wall with this book. All the wips I currently have in progress are just not cutting it anymore. Everything is feeling too domestic, too copy and paste if you will. Now, I don't usually have anything against a good fluffy story, but I'm getting BORED of writing them *cries* Like, where's the flavor??? I need the drama, the angst in my life, but my brain is coming up completely dry...That's where you guys come in! In desperation for inspiration (ha that rhymed), I have opened my requests up once again!!! *whoop whoop* So please, I ask you guys to give me your most creative and engaging story ideas that exist rent free in your brain!!!

RULES

-You may request more than once!

🚨Requests CAN NOT include:🚨
-Incest
-Sexual Assault/Rape
-Character death (unless it's something EXTREMELY minor)
-Mature content with underage characters
-Beastiality
-PWP (Porn without plot) *I am not opposed to writing minor sex scenes, but you are not getting a full oneshot of it. Plus, it MUST pertain to the story!*

*I will write gore surprisingly enough. Blood does not scare me in stories.*

WHAT I NEED FOR EACH REQUEST!

-Ship Pairing
-A short summary of your idea (please include any details you deem absolutely necessary)
-What genre it will be under
-If the creator would like to stay anonymous or not

*Note: Please try to come up with something that's a bit more out of the box. A story no one has ever really seen before. I'm craving to write something different!*

And I guess that's all I really need to state here so...HAPPY REQUESTING!

•••••

Where to find me!

Instagram: _j.w_illustrations_
Discord: Yeo_Mama #0164
I now have a Twitter: @yeo_mamaa, where I post teasers and snippets for all of my wips!