SEONGJOONG (pt.1) ON HOLD

Okay so I know I write a lot of Seongjoong...but I can't help it!!! I'm whipped for them! Plus when I get a really good request with them, I have to write it immediately because I get so much inspiration...but this story is slightly different because it's bottom Seonghwa instead of Hongjoong!!! I'm such a big top Seonghwa enthusiast, but sometimes you have to change things up! (Plus it was kind of asked for by the requester soooooo)

Requested by hwawqrld

--------------------

"Seonghwa!"

Snapping his eyes up from where they had been mindlessly staring at a random crack imbedded into the old wood of their dining room table, the teen's gaze lands onto the worried features of his mother's face.

"Yes Eomma?"

Shifting himself to sit up from his slumped position, Seonghwa barely hides his slight grimace as a bolt of pain runs up his spine, the movement alerting his brother who looked up from his phone, his medically trained eyes calculating as looked the younger up and down.  His features seemed to harden as his gaze locked onto the tensed muscle of Seonghwa's jaw, signaling that the teen's teeth were clenched together.

He knew something was up

"Honey what's wrong? That's the third time you've spaced out this morning...You're not getting sick are you?"

She asked worriedly, turning away from where she was washing the dishes as she ran her hands along her son's face, placing her delicate fingers to his forehead, cheeks, and neck as she felt his temperature.

"I'm fine Eomma, really.  I'm just a little sore from practice last night.  Yunho made us work a lot harder then usual, what with the winter competition coming up and all.

He laughed fakely, waving off his mother's frantic hands as he brushed off her obvious concern, forcing his lips up into a convincing smile.

Apparently it wasn't convincing enough as his mother gave him a pointed look, her dark eyebrows raised as she leaned against their sink with crossed arms.  Her messy bun and bare face making her appear even more intimidating.

"Don't try to fool me with that nonsense Park Seonghwa. I can see right through your little act.  I know you don't feel well.  You haven't even touched your strawberry smoothie and you didn't even try to get dressed up this morning, which I know you love doing..."

His mother looked at him while saying this, causing a bright red blush to rise up the teen's face and settle into his cheeks.

Pursing his lips, Seonghwa fiddled with his untouched smoothie as he brought the bottle to his lips, diverting his mother's gaze as he busied himself with taking a minuscule sip.

Damn...

She caught him

"Dae, can you please make sure your brother isn't coming down with something before I lose my mind.  It's to early for this kind of stress..."

Tightening the bathrobe wrapped around her slim frame, his mother turned back to the dishes in front of her, the sound of rushing water and ceramics clanking against each other filling the small kitchen.

"Just because I'm a medical student doesn't mean I'm the family's own personal doctor..."

Daeseong huffed as he stood up, schooling his expression into a look of annoyance as he approached his younger brother.