SEONGJOONG (A/B/O)

~~~~~

"Don't Cry over Spilled Milk, Panic"

By Yeo_Mama

~~~~~

Hongjoong just wants a snack, and Mingi needs to re-Google some things.

🚨EDITED 7/9/23🚨 I've since gone back and changed this to an A/B/O setting. I'm currently in the midst of writing a sequel, and adding this dynamic just felt right. I hope you will all still enjoy it nonetheless! (I haven't written in a pack-like setting since my very first story. Isn't that crazy???)

~~~~~

"Son of a bitch!"

Seonghwa quickly stopped what he was doing, looking up at the muffled curse that filtered in through his open bedroom door. The Alpha had been bent down with his glasses on, sifting through the sea of gray and black plastic that covered his desk, already ten hours into his Millennium Falcon 75192 with not an end in sight. Although, he did pause for a moment and lean back in his chair, searching the hallway for any signs of problems. San's room was closed (Wooyoung was over), and Mingi was out in the living room, so he simply brushed it off as nothing, easily resuming his nightly activities without a second thought.

Seonghwa was actually unsure if he'd even heard anything at all, too focused on his current task at hand to really care. He just couldn't seem to find the other half of Hans Solo, his pants nowhere to be seen. He was pretty sure San had somehow swiped a piece again, despite his extensive effort to keep the young Alpha out of his room while he worked. That little menace would never let him build without wrecking havoc on his setup.

Pirates of the Caribbean was also still blasting over on Hongjoong's laptop, the device completely forgotten a top of their shared bed as his Omega had abandoned it in favor of grabbing some late night snacks instead, leaving it to continue playing at full volume. Seonghwa could barely even hear above the sounds of gunshots and drunken squabbling, the loud ambience ruining his peaceful state. He eventually just rolled over to turn it down a notch, sighing as it was finally rendered to a moderate buzz. His boyfriend must be deaf if he had to watch it on the maximum level.

Now content, he moved back towards his desk and picked up where he had left off; pushing his black frames to sit properly on his nose. He easily forgot why he'd even stopped building to begin with, humming as he snapped legos together and flipped through his instruction manual routinely.
(He would focus on Hans' lack of legs later.) Whatever the Alpha had heard was probably nothing of his concern anyway. If it was a serious problem, someone would let him know.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Yeah nope. That definitely sounded like a problem.

Seonghwa immediately stood up from his chair, albeit carefully so as to not send any pieces flying to the floor, and booked it out of his room. He quickly padded down the hall towards the living room, redirecting when he no longer spotted Mingi laid across the couch. Though, he easily spotted his packmate's glowing fuchsia locks stationed outside of the kitchen, along with another, more stormy, head of hair rummaging through the cupboards.

"Joong?"

His boyfriend was toddling about the space, completely unbothered with a half-eaten choco pie sitting between his lips. He seemed to be struggling to grab a dish towel from the drawer, a sort of milky puddle covering the light wood underneath him. When he managed to pull one free, he just threw it down onto the floor like it meant nothing at all, letting the fabric soak up (presumably) his own mess as he finished his snack with a satisfied hum.