SEONGJOONG (A/B/O) *MATURE*

"Just the Beginning"

By Yeo_Mama

OR: Hongjoong realizes that pregnancy really, really sucks when it puts a barrier between his and Seonghwa's relationship. But adapting is key, and his boyfriend is a master at compromising.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!✋🚨

-Foreplay
-Cunnilingus
-Fingering
-Boyp*ssy

If you do not like it, do not read it!
🚨You have been warned!🚨

~~~~~~

Weekends meant rest. Meaning no schedules. No waking up early. And no frequent hustle and bustle as they prepared for upcoming promotions, though most of the heavy lifting had been finished before Hongjoong's middle looked like a bee sting gone wrong. But still, weekends were always sacred within the dorms, no matter the reason. Especially to the reigning head couple as a moment of peace meant sex. And lots of it.

San would always drift over to Wooyoung's room, and Mingi would leave to game with Yunho and Yeosang. It was the perfect setup to conspire for a long day of lounging. One preferably naked and between each other's legs. And that's just what they planned to do.

The pants were always the first to come off.

Seonghwa's hands toyed at the false waistband of his jeans, undoing the button before sliding up the curve of his belly until he met the edge of a nylon hem. He peeled it down slowly, kissing the Omega's taunt skin as he went. Hongjoong sighed at the feeling, digging his hands into his Alpha's hair and the pillow behind him; body humming with anticipation. Together they worked in tandem to remove the elaborate garment, courtesy of their stylists (Hongjoong had outright stolen the pair after a shoot). He lifted his hips up so the fabric could be pulled from his legs, including underwear and all.

Seonghwa wasted no time slotting himself against his bare heat, offering a clothed knee. The Omega keened at the friction, happily working himself against his boyfriend as he fiddled with the bottom of his shirt. The Alpha seemed to catch onto the hint and promptly removed the fabric, gasping as Hongjoong's hands were on him in an instant. He felt him up shamelessly, dragging palms over rounded pecs and down ab lines. He squeezed at the sides of the elder's slender waist, a direct contrast to his own puffy middle and widened hips. And he couldn't help but also dip underneath the thin material of his lounge pants, cupping where he knew it was sensitive. He relished in the broken moan Seonghwa let out, kneading and rubbing to hear more.

Soon elbows were dropped and lips embraced his own, his Alpha's body pressed against him like a weighted blanket. They clicked together like two pieces of the same puzzle, only made for each other. Seonghwa kissed at every inch of exposed skin he could reach, making Hongjoong squirm and gasp into his mouth. Burning kisses were seared into his jawline. His collar bones. The point of his shoulder where his blouse pooled over, leaving tan skin bare for his boyfriend's pleasure.

Seonghwa eventually just settled on his neck, nuzzling along the columns with the tip of his nose. He was hesitant to lave over his glands, both swollen and tender from pregnancy, especially now that he was slowly creeping towards eight months. Yet Hongjoong mewled at the brief contact, harshly scraping at the hard planes of his naked back in some semblance to keep himself grounded. He felt like a live wire as goosebumps traced his arms and legs, trembling when lapping turned to gentle sucking.

His Alpha hummed at the rush of fragrant florals that drenched his tongue, laced with cream that only the promise of a baby could entail. He circled around the area, canines grazing and leaving Hongjoong on the brink of dropping. For the connotations alone had him whimpering and pushing his neck up right where he wished for those teeth to sink in; binding them forever.