Chapter | 05.

"FBI nobody move" about ten agents bust through the club doors, guns in hand

"FBI nobody move" about ten agents bust through the club doors, guns in hand. An about another twenty swat member enter the club.

I was not expecting this to happen, there's no way im going to wait here for the FBI to arrest Victor and there's no way I'm going to explain why I'm with him and who I am. Not realizing someone had fire there weapon all hell breaks loose. Taking this time to get the hell out of here, one of the down fall out of this whole damn day is I didn't bring any weapons with me. It's not like I need them I'm better off killing with my hands then with weapons.

I sneak my way through the secret escape route hidden in the building.It's always a good thing to mesmerize blue prints incase off any complications. Entering the code the hidden door opens up and closes after I enter, I start going down the steps until I bump into a wall. A very muscular wall.

Not a wall amethyst.

I immediately feel a cold metal on my wrist. This son of a bitch handcuffed me. "You're coming with me".

Before he gets the chance to handcuff my other hand I double press on my heart pendant activating the gps signal and radio signal so Alec can know where I'm heading and hear what's happening. I'm made it specifically for me and him incase we ever got separated. I created mine as a heart necklace while his was a snake bracelet.

Handcuffing my hands he starts pulling me towards the vehicle, I'm debating on removing the cuffs and killing him right here but I really don't need to be wanted for killing a few FBI agents cause I know once I kill one of them there's gonna be more

This is gonna be a long day

——-

I've been sitting here for approximately one hour fifteen minutes and thirty seconds, I stare straight ahead at the two way glass mirror, nobody had come in ever since I arrived. I'm angry, tired and hungry.

Not a good combination for me

I would be worried for getting caught with Victor and trying to escape a FBI shootout but the last name Remington never existed until four to five years ago, so there's should be no record of me in the system. I've made sure of it.

I hear the door to the interrogation room open, not caring who it is I stare straight ahead, dropping down to the empty seat in front of me I spare a glance at the person noticing it's the person who cuffed me and brought me here.

I mentally scowl at him in my head.

"What's your name" he ask, sparing him a glance, I look back to the mirror.