Preface.

—————————S Y N O P I S I S —————————

—————————
S Y N O P I S I S
—————————

It's been thirteen years, thirteen years since the two youngest siblings of the Cavendish family were kidnapped. Castiel Miller Cavendish boss of the American Mafia had made a promise to his parents on their death bed that he will do whatever it takes to bring their youngest siblings back to there family.

What will happen when they find them and see they aren't the same little kid's they used to know?

What have they been through these thirteen years?

And will they be able to breakdown the walls they've built around themselves all these years?

Amethyst and Alec Remington have been on the run for the past four years. Always looking over their shoulder, enemies hiding behind the shadows, waiting to strike against them. They only trust each other in this world full of darkness and chaos but what happens when they realize they have a family out there looking for them.

With threats and past memories hanging around there head, will they be able to trust there family?.

Or

Will they do what they do best? Run and survive.

A pending war, a test of survival, a family that would see their enemies tremble in a their wake. Will the Cavendish family stay at top or will there kingdom fall burning into nothing.

——————————

B O O K  A E S T H E T I C

—————————
W A R N I N G !

⚔️- Killing
⚔️- Violence
⚔️- Swearing
⚔️- Flashback of suicide/rape
⚔️- Gruesome Scenes

——————
N O T E

Welcome beautiful humans!

This is my second book on Wattpad and after planning and thinking I've finally decided to upload Fight For This.

This will be a family book no romance, if you want romance check my other book Beautifully Broken.

For this book I won't have a schedule, I'll try to upload as much as I can but I'll mostly focus on my other book then this one, once beautifully broken is finished I'll have a schedule for Fight For This.

I hope you'll like this book and the characters.
I hope you enjoy

Your Writer
-  Brenda C.

—————————